Southern Maryland Youth NFL Flag Football League

SMYFFL

Looking for interested referees for the 2006 SMYFFL Spring season. Refs will be paid $20 per game officiated. Referees are responsible to provide the necessary equipment ie..Whistle/Striped Shirt/Yellow Flags etc.. Refs will also have to attend 1 Mandatory training session before the season begins just to go over the Youth Flag Football rules. This will NOT be a paid event. Anybody interested can either see me at one of our registration locations (www.smyffl.com) or post up here or e-mail me at commish@smyffl.com for an application. No experience necessary but must have at least an understanding of the game.

SMYFFL

Just wanted to thank those who braved the severe Rain storms on Saturday and registered for the upcoming Spring season. The first weekend of registration was a huge success with almost double the amount of registrations we expected. Hope to see many more in the upcoming weeks! The NFL season is over, but the NFL FLag Season is about ready to begin! www.smyffl.com

SMYFFL

Just a friendly reminder that there are only 2 weekends left to register for Spring 2006 Season. We will be at Modells Sporting Goods the next two weekends from 12pm to 4pm. For more information, please vist www.smyffl.com .

SMYFFL

This is the FINAL weekend to register for the upcoming Spring SMYFFL NFL Flag Football Program 2006. We will be at Modells Sporting Goods from 12pm-4pm in Waldorf. There will be NO late registrations. We have had an overwhelming response for our inagural season and hope you come out and join us! www.smyffl.com

SMYFFL

Well for our inaugural spring season, we have 288 kids on 30 teams! We consider this to be a HUGE success and are excited to start the season. I am putting the call out to all who may interested in officating some of the games. No experience necessary but reliable transportation is a must. Interested referees will be required to purchase their own equipment- ie. Penalty Flag,Striped Shirt,whistle etc.. Each referee will get $20 per game officated. This is a great opportunity for High School kids (Must be 17yrs or older) or those wanting to make a little extra spending cash. If interested, please E-mail commish@smyffl.com ASAP. We will be having our Referee meeting in two weeks so I need confirmation that your interested and so I can send directions. Games are in Waldorf and run from 8am-3pm. You can ref as little or as many games as you wish.