Spa massage question/referral

NorthStar

im going to scalped hopefully this weekend. itts in prince frederick, u cna look them up scalped salin and spa. looks really nice and im looking forward to it. wont your wife be mad if you give her sister a facial? abhahahahahha

Hope you like it.
I looked at the website WOW very cool. I'ts about time PF has something this nice. I am looking forward to going there. I will post when I do.

NorthStar

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I took my best friend to the spa at Cheapeake. We had nice massages, spent the night at the hotel and had dinner. Nice night out except the Rod and Reel sucked for service.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
I took my best friend to the spa at Cheapeake. We had nice massages, spent the night at the hotel and had dinner. Nice night out except the Rod and Reel sucked for service.

I have been to the spa at Chesapeake Beach twice now and loved it!!! Pedicures and Manicures are done overlooking the water and the massage and facial rooms are so relaxing.. Ditto on the Rod and Reel but the little pub on the other side, Smokey Joe's is pretty good!

NorthStar

OK Ladies i'm a guy don't shoot. Looking for some advice, suggestions, recommendations, and or critiques... Thinking of getting my wife and sister in law a gift coupon??? not sure that is the right word. To a day of being spoiled. e.g. Massage, Facials, body scrubs with seaweed and rocks or whatever it is they do at these kind of places ( very unknowing on this subject) thats why i'm asking here?? Thinking about getting it from The Rod n Reel SPA in Chesapeake Beach. Has anybody been there good bad indifferent, any other recommendations, thinking about 2 gift coupons about $300.00 apiece. From looking at the internet menu this includes most of the services. Just don't know if this is a good place to have it done or if anyone has a better recommendation? appreciate any responses?

T.I.A.

Scalped Salon and Spa ... THE BEST Great Hair and a WONDERFUL SPA!!