Spa question

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Ok ladies. I am ISO a GOOD, CLEAN, REASONABLE spa! I like to get my nails done (mani w/ shellac and pedi) and I have ran through sooooo many nail places in SoMD its ridiculous. They either do a crap job, are rude, make me wait even after making an appointment, are DIRTY or are too expensive. I am OK with paying a little extra for a job well done but I expect to be treated well and be in a clean environment. Does anyone have any suggestions?! I'm dieing here...

Also, as of January 3rd it will be 1 year since I have had ANYTHING done with my hair (not even a trim). I've been trying to let it grow, and its finally at a length that I like. Does anyone know of a good, reasonable stylist?

I am in Mechanicsville but I will travel if its worth it. Has anyone ever gone to that Bella Salon in California? Thanks much! :howdy:

Last edited:

sexy_pants

Ok ladies. I am ISO a GOOD, CLEAN, REASONABLE spa! I like to get my nails done (mani w/ shellac and pedi) and I have ran through sooooo many nail places in SoMD its ridiculous. They either do a crap job, are rude, make me wait even after making an appointment, are DIRTY or are too expensive. I am OK with paying a little extra for a job well done but I expect to be treated well and be in a clean environment. Does anyone have any suggestions?! I'm dieing here...

Also, as of January 3rd it will be 1 year since I have had ANYTHING done with my hair (not even a trim). I've been trying to let it grow, and its finally at a length that I like. Does anyone know of a good, reasonable stylist?

I am in Mechanicsville but I will travel if its worth it. Thanks much! :howdy:

I go to the nail salon that is in the same shopping center in Lexington Park as Kohls and Dicks. I am very happy there and go to Mindy.

I go to Hair in the Square, which is off of Great Mills Road and love it there.

Good Luck :buddies:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
I go to the nail salon that is in the same shopping center in Lexington Park as Kohls and Dicks. I am very happy there and go to Mindy.

I go to Hair in the Square, which is off of Great Mills Road and love it there.

Good Luck :buddies:

I used to go to Emily at that nail place. She was great, but it didnt matter whether or not I made an appointment or not - I had to wait. Many times she would have JUST started on someone as I walked in for my appointment which I NEVER missed. Ticked me off so bad I wont go back :shrug: I appreciate your input, though :cheers:

Roman

I go to a Salon in Solomons for mani/pedis, and never have to wait. Great job every time, reasonably priced, and clean. The Husband, and Wife team speak good English too, and they LISTEN!! It's in the same shopping center as the old Woodburn's used to be. It's far for you, but if you're in the area, give them a try. They're closed Sundays.

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
I go to a Salon in Solomons for mani/pedis, and never have to wait. Great job every time, reasonably priced, and clean. The Husband, and Wife team speak good English too, and they LISTEN!! It's in the same shopping center as the old Woodburn's used to be. It's far for you, but if you're in the area, give them a try. They're closed Sundays.

The Hair Company, Charlotte Hall does my hair, and a few friends as well. Ask for Sabrina :buddies:

Thank you both for the suggestions! :buddies:

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
Just an update...

I went to Mystic Nails and Tan (Mystic Nails and Tan | Home) in Mechanicsville. Small and quiet, got a gel polish mani and regular polish pedi. Clean, friendly staff, fast service, made an appointment and didnt have to wait, excellent job done on both my mani and pedi... I will absolutely go back! :yahoo: They are priced competatively with most other nail places in SoMD (I think it was $55 (not including tip) for BOTH my services).

Just thought I'd share. Happy New Year to all!