Speaking of shoes...

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Ladies, I need some help. I'm going to be in a wedding in October, and my dress is "latte" (light creamy brown, really pretty). I need ivory shoes (unless someone else has a better suggestion), and they have to be flats (dress is just barely long enough). All I'm finding online are either a little too old ladyish for me, or too casual. All I really want is super simple ivory ballet flats but I think I may have missed the boat, season-wise. What are some good online shoe places, or even just regular clothing sites that sell shoes? I've been to all my tried-and-trues and am coming up empty handed. :jameo:

B

Beth_kennedy

Are you going to be a bridesmaid? Where did the other bridesmaids get theirs?

DSW has cute flats. Have you tried overstock.com?

Cowgirl

That falls into the "old ladyish" category. :lol: I saw those when I tried on the dress and ruled them out immediately. :roflmao: I have found some white shoes, but I'm holding out for ivory.

:frown: Beggars can't be choosers! :lmao: What about regular brown? :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 85

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Theoretically, but I don't like those. :lol:

Ideally, this is the perfect shoe, if it were ivory. I actually own these shoes and thought they might suffice, but I think it clashes.

I wasn't sure if the "champagne" would suffice...

edit: just read the "don't like" those :lol:

:doh: I usually go for "like" AFTER the FOUND because the choices have been so limited in my experience! :lmao: Carry on dahlink! :diva:

:gossip: I don"t care for them either...:lol:

Last edited: