Speaking of shoes...

krb

Have you considered some of the new metallic colors? They may look nice with the brown.....like the copper and golds? Good luck!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Oh crap I did not even think to look at the price...but I love those shoes!!!
I didn't get as far as the price, those shoes are definitely not my style. :lol: To each his/her own, though.
Have you considered some of the new metallic colors? They may look nice with the brown.....like the copper and golds? Good luck!
We were initially thinking gold, and I bought the gold ballet flats I posted above (they don't really look gold in the picture, but they're a muted gold) but they don't look good together at all. Which is weird, because in theory they should look great together, but put them up against each other and it looks awful. No big deal though, cause I love the shoes and wear them with jeans. :lol:

Thanks ladies, you've given me tons of links to weed through. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. :lol:

RaspberryBeret

Protected By Trunk Monkey
http://www.onlineshoes.com/productlist.asp?ptclass=glp&gen=w&category|1628=Dress~category_root&category|1679=Flats~cat_1628&lnmr=Categories&answers_per_page=300

This site has Free Shipping and 20% off any regular priced shoe through Weds. I buy shoes from them often and they always arrive quickly.