Spears Bears a Child

meme

The Smart Hooker
I give her another year or two, she'll end up like Celine Dion...working in Vegas! :lmao:

meme

The Smart Hooker
Qpid said:
C section!!!

thank god she can afford plastic surgery...she's gonna need it :dance:

I read in a different article that the only reason why she even had a C-section was because she was afraid of "pain" while giving birth. :lol:

morganj614

meme said:
I read in a different article that the only reason why she even had a C-section was because she was afraid of "pain" while giving birth. :lol:

Like there is no pain getting your stomach cut open, pulling a kid through the hole and getting the hole stapled back together? :duh:

Pete

Repete
meme said:
Maybe she didn't want to wreck her best asset.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Some one needs to nueter this Ferderline guy so he will stop breeding. Have you seen his other babies mama? YUK!

Qpid

baileydog said:
Some one needs to nueter this Ferderline guy so he will stop breeding. Have you seen his other babies mama? YUK!

she looks better than Britney!!! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You have to wonder about a woman who would hook up with some guy who has to leave his pregnant Bebe Mama in order to jump in bed. The trashiness of that little maneuver is simply stunning.

And Britney's from...guess where? LOUISIANA!!