Specialty bra stores for sizes

SShewbert

What love is all about
Can anyone tell me where I can find a specialty bra store? I am needing some new bras and the last ones I bought was a little too small but I couldnt find a store with the size I need. Without disclosing the size can anyone tell me of a store in MD-DC-VA area that sells bigger sizes? TIA :buddies:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have pretty good luck at JCPenney, and if you watch close you can find them occasionally at Wal-Mart. The two I found were very comfy, and cute.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I have pretty good luck at JCPenney, and if you watch close you can find them occasionally at Wal-Mart. The two I found were very comfy, and cute.

Thank you for that information. See the problem is when I say I need a bigger size I mean a bigger size. JcPenny's doesnt go big enough nor does Wal-Mart. The last ones I got was at Macy's and it wasn't big enough.

jhns64

Try this on for size!
Goddess® deluster floral tricot soft cup bra

Circular undercup support panel with a 1" bottom band. Wider 1" non-stretch straps with an adjustable "jewel lock" buckle. Nylon/polyester/Lycra® spandex. Imported.

Sizes:
38-54 F, FF, GG, H, I, J
Item #: 027-06402-168
From $36.99

SShewbert

What love is all about
Try this on for size!
Goddess® deluster floral tricot soft cup bra

Circular undercup support panel with a 1" bottom band. Wider 1" non-stretch straps with an adjustable "jewel lock" buckle. Nylon/polyester/Lycra® spandex. Imported.

Sizes:
38-54 F, FF, GG, H, I, J
Item #: 027-06402-168
From $36.99

That one the band size isn't small enough. There was one store in Missouri that carried the size I needed and I just dont want to have to drive back to Missouri and get them. I wonder if they would ship to me.

jhns64

This one goes up to an L
Elila® Soft-cup jacquard bra

shapes beautifully with full-coverage 3-section cups. Comfortable triple-ply 1" straps with floating, removable shoulder pads. Plush wire casing and full inner cup sling for added support. Polyester cups and band; nylon lining; polyester band; nylon/spandex back. Imported.

Sizes:
38-50 F, G, H, I, J, K, L
Item #: 027-04384-168
From $34.99

W

wkndbeacher

That one the band size isn't small enough. There was one store in Missouri that carried the size I needed and I just dont want to have to drive back to Missouri and get them. I wonder if they would ship to me.

Vickies Secret?

SShewbert

What love is all about
This one goes up to an L
Elila® Soft-cup jacquard bra

shapes beautifully with full-coverage 3-section cups. Comfortable triple-ply 1" straps with floating, removable shoulder pads. Plush wire casing and full inner cup sling for added support. Polyester cups and band; nylon lining; polyester band; nylon/spandex back. Imported.

Sizes:
38-50 F, G, H, I, J, K, L
Item #: 027-04384-168
From $34.99

I need an H or HH but I need the band a 34 or 36 depending on the brand. It is a lot easier to go to the store and try them on to make sure they fit.