Specialty panty stores for sizes

Geek

I understand your problem - I mean how can I help you find what you need? I can't sew but what about materials and all that? Got anything in mind? Something flame retardent?

Check your karma

and I would like black lace...harder to see the stains.

I understand your problem - I mean how can I help you find what you need? I can't sew but what about materials and all that? Got anything in mind? Something flame retardent?

It has to be a material that will still allow jiggle. If you impede the natural jiggle flow, the pent up energy will most likely come out in the form of bouncing boobs. And we all know the danger in that.

Geek

It has to be a material that will still allow jiggle. If you impede the natural jiggle flow, the pent up energy will most likely come out in the form of bouncing boobs. And we all know the danger in that.

So true :ohwell: Remember when I got all excited? So sad.

Mikeinsmd

Dear Geek,

Although I have never met you, I'm sure that when you fart, only fairy dust comes out.

Your Buddy,
Mikey

P.S. Please go to FC and post pics of your boobs that had 5 years of toddlers hanging on them. TIA :flowers:

Geek

Dear Geek,

Although I have never met you, I'm sure that when you fart, only fairy dust comes out.

Your Buddy,
Mikey

P.S. Please go to FC and post pics of your boobs that had 5 years of toddlers hanging on them. TIA :flowers:

My boobs are fantastic. I was young when I feed said toddlers and the girls bounced back nicely.

beerlover

Sorry to get to this thread so late. I have two helpful hints for you... The first option is to get a pair of Odor Eaters for sneakers and slap one of those bad-boys in like a panty liner. The other is to take a Bounce fabric softener and just keep it in the crack of your azz. I know potheads stuff a bounce into a toilet paper roll and blow the smoke out through there and it comes out smelling like fabric softener. Should work the same for gaseous emissions, I would think.