Speed Trap Alert

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Richard Cranium said:
SMCSO running radar and cop-in-road at the bend in Willows Road, just past Lancaster Park.

No coincidence that it's the last day of the month, either :sarcasm:

This type of thread always cracked me up.

If you're reading this?

Your not on the road to get pulled over. :smack:

BlackSheep

turklebiff said:
That is because you are a left-wing "take away all personal freedoms" nazi!
No-it's because I'm sick n tired of telling folks their son/daughter/mama/daddy/baby is DEAD because of a-holes like you and pingrr. I'd like to be there to shoot my mouth off when either one of YOU lose a love one or have a love one on life support.
Both of you just don’t get it do you? :bs:
Last time I checked, driving was a “privilege” not a right-grow the pluck up!

Richard Cranium

unixpirate said:
This type of thread always cracked me up.

If you're reading this?

Your not on the road to get pulled over. :smack:

No, but if people head out for the day, I'm sure they would like to know in advance where the pigs set up their ATM's at.

tom88

Richard Cranium said:
No, but if people head out for the day, I'm sure they would like to know in advance where the pigs set up their ATM's at.
Do the pigs get xtra money for tickets?

turklebiff

BlackSheep said:
No-it's because I'm sick n tired of telling folks their son/daughter/mama/daddy/baby is DEAD because of a-holes like you and pingrr. I'd like to be there to shoot my mouth off when either one of YOU lose a love one or have a love one on life support.
Both of you just don’t get it do you? :bs:
Last time I checked, driving was a “privilege” not a right-grow the pluck up!

Was it a "privilege" to ride a horse for transportation before autos were made???
Like I said another left-winger wanting to take away more freedoms...like seat belt use and helmet laws...

"you" people make me sick, quit trying to protect me from myself...PERSONAL FREEDOM!!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
turklebiff said:
Was it a "privilege" to ride a horse for transportation before autos were made???
Like I said another left-winger wanting to take away more freedoms...like seat belt use and helmet laws...

"you" people make me sick, quit trying to protect me from myself...PERSONAL FREEDOM!!!

What's a turklebiff? :confused:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
turklebiff said:
It is a personal freedom enthusiast...lol

What is a Bay Cat?

It's my name and I love the bay. (Kat is spelled with a K). I do know what a Richard Cranium is and that name fits him so well. :lmao:

BlackSheep

turklebiff said:
Was it a "privilege" to ride a horse for transportation before autos were made??? HUH??? :confused:

I'm trying to protect folks like me from individuals like you-trust me you need all the help you can get. :bonk:
Stupid laws that limit our personal freedoms wouldn't be needed if people weren't so stupid.
?!?! :smack:

Charles

BlackSheep said:
I'm trying to protect folks like me from individuals like you-trust me you need all the help you can get. :bonk:
Stupid laws that limit our personal freedoms wouldn't be needed if people weren't so stupid.
?!?! :smack:
I agree 100% but if we didn't have these stupid laws we would be paying that much more in insurance premiums to subsidize the stupid people. It's a catch 22.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Richard Cranium said:

More than likely the traps will no longer be their :buttkick: