Spider Bite

F

FireBuff40

I think picture #1 is your left nipple :lmao:

Nope it sure wasnt.... They are not sure what bit me, but I can tell you that the needle was big and the knife.... yeah dont wanna think about it, im still dizzy :faint:

C

CalvertNewbie

Nope it sure wasnt.... They are not sure what bit me, but I can tell you that the needle was big and the knife.... yeah dont wanna think about it, im still dizzy :faint:

Glad you got it taken care of. Now go take a nap before you pass out! :faint:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Just got home from the hospital, had surgery on my leg, it was badly infected, they said that I came at a good time, even though they didnt put me too sleep they did numb my leg before the needles and incision....... :faint:

:yay: Good to hear you got help!

belvak

Happy Camper
:huggy: Hope you're leg gets better soon! Good thing you went to the doctor when you did. Dr. Forumites comes through again! :lmao:

greeneyes36

forget mom and the girlfriend, check with one of the medics at your station and then head for urgent care or ER. Looks like you need antibiotics at the least.

shopgirl

Just had a quick question, I had wrapped the bite area last night, there was no blood around the area, this morning I woke up and there was blood all over the bandage and I was in pain all night, more than I was last night. My mom and girlfriend put peroxide, neosporin and gold bond on the bite and bite area last night, is this something I should be worried about, the bite area is still the size of a softball.

Please take yourself to the Doctor or ER. Friend of mine went to crapfeast one summer. He notice a few days after a some bite on arm. It started getting worse as time went on. He ended up in hospital for four weeks. It was a bite from a spider. Don't remember what kind it was. Not to scare the hell out of you but my freind almost lost his arm because he waited weeks before doing anything about it. Thinking it would just go away. Not saying you have a spider bite but what I see in your picutes you really need to go see someone.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Please take yourself to the Doctor or ER. Friend of mine went to crapfeast one summer. He notice a few days after a some bite on arm. It started getting worse as time went on. He ended up in hospital for four weeks. It was a bite from a spider. Don't remember what kind it was. Not to scare the hell out of you but my freind almost lost his arm because he waited weeks before doing anything about it. Thinking it would just go away. Not saying you have a spider bite but what I see in your picutes you really need to go see someone.

See, when you go to a "crapfeast" this stuff can happen. I always shy away from crapfeasts.

shopgirl

Just got home from the hospital, had surgery on my leg, it was badly infected, they said that I came at a good time, even though they didnt put me too sleep they did numb my leg before the needles and incision....... :faint:

So glad you went to doctor. Hope you feel better.

E

eng69ine

So glad you went to doctor. Hope you feel better.

so yeah everyone knows that I have a new name now, so anywho.... my leg is still not healed yet, and it has been over 3 weeks since I was in the hospital getting it cut open, everyone is telling me to go back to the doctor, as it is still looking nasty. I saw my childhood doctor today at Sams Club in Waldorf, and he said that I need to get it checked out soon and fast, he was saying something about MRSA...... Anyway, I maybe going back to the hospital tomorrow to have them open it up again, hopefully they will fully numb it or put me to sleep before they cut it!!!! :faint:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Noticed it yesterday morning, now the swelling has grown big as a softball on my left leg, I thought it was a mosquito bite at first, but have never had one this big before, I went to the pharmacy and asked them what they think it was, and they definately said spider bite, came home and looked up bites on the net, and it matches some of the pics. If it gets bigger, I'm definately going to a doctor or the hospital. Has anyone seen one like this before, sorry if the pics are blurry, took them from my cell...

I had one too. It has swelled so bad I could hardly walk. I ended up having to go to the er and they lanced it so it could drain. I was on antibiotics for 10 days.