Sporting Clays Shoot---Sanners Lake---Sunday 9am

jrt_ms1995

Schedule

Glad to see the schedule is back online. Still very hard to read the web site with that black background, though.

jrt_ms1995

To whomever ...

The new Sanners Lake web site is a big improvement (at least as far as readibility, I haven't had much time to delve in to it otherwise.)

Thanks

blacklabman

Applications for new members are being accepted and will be placed on the waiting list for available openings after 1 May. Be sure to fill out the application properly, especially the two current member sponsors. If not, you will not be put on the waiting list.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
blacklabman said:
Applications for new members are being accepted and will be placed on the waiting list for available openings after 1 May. Be sure to fill out the application properly, especially the two current member sponsors. If not, you will not be put on the waiting list.
Who do I have to pay for signatures?

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Crow Bait said:
I reccomend hanging out at the skeet range a few times. It is open Wednesdays @ 5pm till dark. And Sundays @ Noon.

Once some of the members get to know you, and can verify that you know how to safely handle a firearm they'll gladly sponsor you. You might even come to enjoy skeet!
Didn't realize you could get in there without a membership.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I love sporting clays!! Is the sporting clays course open to the public? I've never shot skeet. I know it's not the norm but I use a mossberg viking pump for sporting clays. Used to shoot at the PG range before I moved down here.

Crow Bait said:
I reccomend hanging out at the skeet range a few times. It is open Wednesdays @ 5pm till dark. And Sundays @ Noon.
These times are open to the public without a member brining you in as a guest?

Bonehead

Yes. You pay 5$ for the clays....maybe 7$ for non members. Good bunch of people. Very willing to help a new skeet shooter out on form, rules etc. The skeet range is actually across the pond from the locked portion of the club that has the pistol and rifle ranges on it.