Spray Tanning

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
Does anyone know if any salons in St. Mary's have spray tanning? Or how much it costs

TIA

K

Kain99

May I recommend Neutrogena tan? I swear to God it is the most life like tan out there! Christy recommended it a few years ago and it is Da bomb!

kalmd

There's an ad in The Clipper Magazine for Beach Club Tanning in Lusby for $25 for a custom airbrush session. The custom airbrush is supposed to be much better than the mystic type tans.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
May I recommend Neutrogena tan? I swear to God it is the most life like tan out there! Christy recommended it a few years ago and it is Da bomb!

I've been using Banana Boat's tanner this year (which I really like). I may have to try Neutrogena once I run out.

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm

If you apply it before you go out on a hot day, will it smear and look blotchy?

thurley42

HY;FR
Does anyone know if any salons in St. Mary's have spray tanning? Or how much it costs

TIA

I use the place on Great Mills across the street from Subway....it works really well for getting a start on the sunny season and fades into your regular tan nicely.

i can't rememeber how much it is, but i know you have to pay a little extra to get the dark tan...

S

soulonfirex05

TIA

I used to go to Sunny's before the went under new management and then quickly went out of business...

i used to mystic tan. $20. worked very well, never had a problem with streaks or caking. lasted about a good week and a half for me, an dim verry pale, no orange-ness or anything. idk if any salon sin st. mary's have this but i strongly reccommend it...