St. Carrie Prejan

Would Annie support Carrie if she was pro-gay m...

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Beaver-Cleaver

Question of the Day: Does anyone think Carrie would be praised, worshiped and idolized by the likes of Annie Coulter if she had been "denied a promotion" for supporting gay marriage?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Why so angry, Andi? It shouldn't matter to you since you'll never marry anyway. The homos don't want you either.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Question of the Day: Does anyone think Carrie would be praised, worshiped and idolized by the likes of Annie Coulter if she had been "denied a promotion" for supporting gay marriage?

You can blame Peter Puffer Perez for all the attention that Carrie is getting. If he hadn't asked the question and blown up like a little girl, Carrie wouldn't be so well known. I for one don't really follow the Miss America pageant and have never heard of Perez until this happened. It only made me more aware of how beautiful Carrie is, both inside and out and made me aware how much of a circus side show Perez is. He is such an A hole.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Do you think she would have been forgotten by now if your slimy leftist liberal friends hadn't attacked her mercilessly since she gave an honest answer as to her opinion?
Do you think that dissent from your personal agenda should be a crime?

This_person

Since Ann specifically called out some of the extraneous actions of Prejan as being unchristianlike, can you provide:
  • The date Prejan was sainted
  • The exact circumstances which cause you to use phrases like "worshipped" and "idolized"
TIA

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I think Carrie should sue the pageant people.
She was discriminated against for a job application because of her sexual orientation. She is straight and she was denied the job of Miss America because of it.
If she was gay and was discriminated against, the Homo Hilton committee would have been all over this....
And spell her last name correctly Andy! Prejean

B

Beaver-Cleaver

She was discriminated against for a job application because of her sexual orientation. She is straight and she was denied the job of Miss America because of it.

:killingme:killingme:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

It wasn't because "she is straight", azzhole. :smack: It's because she's opposed to gay marriage and (for some odd bizzare reason) a bunch of flaming homosexuals are the judges of a beauty contest.

You should invite her to Italianscallion's Church of Homophobia to be a guest speaker. :yay: I'm sure she'd appreciate it. :smile:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I wonder what the bible says about puffing up the teats as part of a job application.....

This_person

I wonder what the bible says about puffing up the teats as part of a job application.....
I wonder what color the sky is in your world, and what her breast size, or how it became that way, has even one little tiny bit to do with her statement, or it's ramifications on her not being selected as Miss USA.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
It wasn't because "she is straight", azzhole. :smack: It's because she's opposed to gay marriage and (for some odd bizzare reason) a bunch of flaming homosexuals are the judges of a beauty contest.
Did you just read what you wrote???:doh:
Are you related to Bob Hope??? NO HOPE!???:howdy:
Teets are very important to the husbands of the Bible. Read the Song of Solomon. Flat ones just wouldn't work there....:whistle:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD

NEW POLL.......Who would make a better boybriend for Perez?

1. Beaver-Cleaver
2. Nonno
3. They should be a threesome

Vince

:killingme:killingme:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

You should invite her to Italianscallion's Church of Homophobia to be a guest speaker. :yay: I'm sure she'd appreciate it. :smile:
I would definitely rather have her sitting in my Church than you or that Hilton moron. :doh: Dayum Andy, is it just me, or do you become more of an azzhole by the day.