St Mary's Co Parade

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
OK...I brought the idea up to Boy AND Smurf...and um...well...they're 15-16 y/o.. :frown:
I'm gonna MAKE our Indian Princess costumes Appy....c'mon you can go to JoAnnes with and you can buy your material :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Do I have to dress as Pocanahtas to be the poop scooper? What about headdresses for Abbey & Biscuit?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cattitude said:
Do I have to dress as Pocanahtas to be the poop scooper? What about headdresses for Abbey & Biscuit?

I thought you said Lady Godiva? I'm sure we can make you look like a chocolate bon-bon :lol:

Nope you can dress any way you want....and I don't have to use my dog to pull the wagon if you want to pull it along yourself. :biggrin: It's called a rolling delight. My lil one can pull Rottncop in it it's so well balanced (made that way to be easier on the dogs) and I'll even remove the shafts put the HANDLE on it for ya!
:lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
happyappygirl said:
I thought you said Lady Godiva?

My hair's not long enough.

happyappygirl said:
Nope you can dress any way you want....and I don't have to use my dog to pull the wagon if you want to pull it along yourself. :biggrin: It's called a rolling delight. My lil one can pull Rottncop in it it's so well balanced (made that way to be easier on the dogs) and I'll even remove the shafts put the HANDLE on it for ya!
:lmao:

I'll be in touch. Maybe we could turn it into a fundraiser. People could pledge a certain amount per pound of poop I scoop and we can send it to the Red Cross, or maybe some animal rescue for the hurricane victims.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cattitude said:
My hair's not long enough.

I'll be in touch. Maybe we could turn it into a fundraiser. People could pledge a certain amount per pound of poop I scoop and we can send it to the Red Cross, or maybe some animal rescue for the hurricane victims.

GREAT idea Catt!!! There has to be a scale at the fairgrounds somewhere. Ok give it some thought. The parade route isn't terribly long, :lol:
I asked Rottncop to help out too....but he may have to work that weekend for the fair.
Oh I'm sure appy can arrange a some tail as a substitute for a wig :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
happyappygirl said:
GREAT idea Catt!!! There has to be a scale at the fairgrounds somewhere. Ok give it some thought. The parade route isn't terribly long, :lol:
I asked Rottncop to help out too....but he may have to work that weekend for the fair.
Oh I'm sure appy can arrange a some tail as a substitute for a wig :lol:

:yay: I just figured there'd be plenty of people on here that would pay to see Catt shovel sh!t. :lol:

I'll get in touch with ya after this weekend.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
cattitude said:
:yay: I just figured there'd be plenty of people on here that would pay to see Catt shovel sh!t. :lol:

I'll get in touch with ya after this weekend.

OK, it's almost ANOTHER weekend :lol: and still bizzy bizzy bizzy, but the SMTR newsletter came out with the parade info in it. Even a small group is better than none, so I'm looking forward to it. Catt? Will ya bring along the doggos? should I plan to hook up one of mine to the wagon? Or put the handle on it? :biggrin:
Who else is interested in doing the parade?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I was thinking about that tonight. I'm thinking I won't bring the doggies. I don't think Biscuit should pull it and Abbey's way too silly still. I'm heading to bed...can we talk tomorrow?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
appyday said:
Hey Happy.......whats going on this weenend???

I'm takin' my NEW trailer with LQ out!!!! Rottncop N Beanie got my dualie fixed!! :love:

We're goin' to the league, they're having a playday Lil one wants to do.

Won't be home till late Sunday, so Catt we'll chat from work monday, email me at work....Appy how many will you be bringing?