St. Mary's County Fair Horse Pull

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Everyone should come out and watch the heavy weight horse pull at the county fair this weekend! :cheesy: Its Saturday Night (either 7 or 7:30pm) and my dad's team will be one of the contestants. My younger sister and I will be helping hitch our team (I'm the shorter of the two...).

Hope to see y'all there!!! :huggy:

Midnightrider

forever jewel said:
Everyone should come out and watch the heavy weight horse pull at the county fair this weekend! :cheesy: Its Saturday Night (either 7 or 7:30pm) and my dad's team will be one of the contestants. My younger sister and I will be helping hitch our team (I'm the shorter of the two...).

You guys are the Amish team right?

sugarmama

forever jewel said:

See you there!! :howdy:

forever jewel said:

If I do go expect to see your picture here come Monday. :howdy:

Mikeinsmd

forever jewel said:
Don't forget the horsepull tonight! :huggy:

I wonder if 2snot would survive, if I put her in the ring with those horses :lmao:
Use those horses for crowd control. Stomp the hoodlums looking to start something. :ohwell:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
We ahve a large group going tonight just to see the heavy weights pull. Thank for the info, Ill yell for/at you Forever Jewel...if I can figure out who you are. :howdy:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I think they won tonight!!!

Just came back from the fair and the team with two young ladies helping won the heavy horse pull tonight!!!! How awesome all the teams were - it was so neat to watch them! All the hard work they put in and dedication! The stands were packed with people and they really loved the show! Kudos to all the draft teams, whether first place or not! :thewave:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
HorseLady said:
Just came back from the fair and the team with two young ladies helping won the heavy horse pull tonight!!!! How awesome all the teams were - it was so neat to watch them! All the hard work they put in and dedication! The stands were packed with people and they really loved the show! Kudos to all the draft teams, whether first place or not! :thewave:

Yep that was our team!!! :yahoo: We were so esctatic when we won!!! Definitely didn't expect to win :huggy: Thank you so much!!!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
forever jewel said:
Yep that was our team!!! :yahoo: We were so esctatic when we won!!! Definitely didn't expect to win :huggy: Thank you so much!!!!
We were going to go, but after the riots last night, decided not to.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
forever jewel said:
What did you win???
We opted out last night too. I had been Friday - boogied out when the fight started (Rc was working somewhere else and called me to tell me it was time to leave) I had 3-9 y/o girls with me, and hung out for a short while after the parade yesterday morning. We had a great time with Appyday's Pasos and my wanna be Tiger Horse, Leopard Appy Tequila who must have been called a dalmation a hundred times. Jazz may have some pix?

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
happyappygirl said:
What did you win???
We opted out last night too. I had been Friday - boogied out when the fight started (Rc was working somewhere else and called me to tell me it was time to leave) I had 3-9 y/o girls with me, and hung out for a short while after the parade yesterday morning. We had a great time with Appyday's Pasos and my wanna be Tiger Horse, Leopard Appy Tequila who must have been called a dalmation a hundred times. Jazz may have some pix?

We won the Heavy Weight Draft horse pull :huggy: