St. Mary's County Fair Horse Pull

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
happyappygirl said:
What did you win???
We opted out last night too. I had been Friday - boogied out when the fight started (Rc was working somewhere else and called me to tell me it was time to leave) I had 3-9 y/o girls with me, and hung out for a short while after the parade yesterday morning. We had a great time with Appyday's Pasos and my wanna be Tiger Horse, Leopard Appy Tequila who must have been called a dalmation a hundred times. Jazz may have some pix?

I burned them all to a CD and will be giving them to her this week. My crappy dialup makes it nearly impossible to upload them. :ohwell:

Midnightrider

forever jewel said:
Yep that was our team!!! :yahoo: We were so esctatic when we won!!! Definitely didn't expect to win :huggy: Thank you so much!!!!
Don't you guys feel gulity having an unfair advantage being amish and all?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:flowers: Forever Jewel. Congratulations on the win. The team was awesome. You and your sister were very impressive. Hooking up the team seems like a very dangerous position to be in, and you 2 looked like pro's. I have had the pleasure of knowing your sister and your Mom for quite a few years at HSS. Tell them I said hi!

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Midnightrider said:
Don't you guys feel gulity having an unfair advantage being amish and all?

Whatever works! :razz:

MR, you must have a fetish for Amish girls! :eyebrow:

DISCLAIMER: I am not amish and neither is my family.