St. Mary's County Wal-Mart

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
lulu belle said:
Does anyone know when the new part is supposed to open?
Doesn't matter, it won't be completed on time anyway. Nothing around here ever is. Remember the 235 widening project?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
lulu belle said:
Does anyone know when the new part is supposed to open?
A cashier told me July. It was September but they are ahead of schedule.

S

StrwberryKisses

Are they planning on making this a super wal-mart or just a bigger normal wal-mart???

S

StrwberryKisses

That could be good and bad. It all depends on your opinion of wal-mart.

spritehoney

Ah hell naaaaawwwwwwwwwwww....

thanks, I wanted to no what was up? now I do....a Super Sprawl-Mart is coming to town and will take over the minds, hearts & soul of the poor people of the county....get you SPRAWL-MART protection spray...for $Free.99..email me I have the protection spray by the case. :lmao:

N

nitwhit3286

Fireangel821 said:
They would have to do more than add on to make that place any decent!! Target is much better in soo many ways!!

agree 100%

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We had a super Wal-Mart in PA.. now I won't tell you we live in the middle of Metroplis by any means.. but this place was BAAAACK woods..

And it was NICE!

Complete with an instore bakery.. fresh baked breads, pastries doughnuts.. etc..

HUGE vegetable and fruit section... (Christopher Reeve and Richard Simmons were well represented)

and an Auto Service area..

You could go grocery shopping, christmas shopping.. get you hunting and fishing supplies WHILE your car was getting services done..

The only thing that sucked is I could never get out of that store for less then $50 (and that was when I was poor, I can't imagine how much damage I could do now) go in for a gallon of milk, and end up at the cash register $100 poorer..

But you know, to this day, I haven't bought a single piece of jewelry from Wally World.. Still have to go to a jewelry store for that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Speaking of Jewelry.. anyone watch the news tonight??

$270,000 necklace stolen from a Sam's Club!?? Hello, what part od discount store was lost on them??

N

nitwhit3286

itsbob said:
Speaking of Jewelry.. anyone watch the news tonight??

$270,000 necklace stolen from a Sam's Club!?? Hello, what part od discount store was lost on them??

haha no clue.. :lmao:

pingrr

Ehesef said:
Doesn't matter, it won't be completed on time anyway. Nothing around here ever is. Remember the 235 widening project?

It's not a government project so it should be bilt on time.

In the private sector the loger it takes them to build the more money they loose. Which is the opposite of most government projects around here.

Thor

pingrr said:
It's not a government project so it should be bilt on time.

In the private sector the loger it takes them to build the more money they loose. Which is the opposite of most government projects around here.

Why is your karma all red?