St. Mary's Pigskin Registration

yeti

St. Mary's Pigskin, Pax River Raiders & St. Mary's County Recreation & Parks are working together to bring a county ran program to St. Mary's County.

We will be holding registration this Saturday July 18th from 9am-2pm at the following locations;

California Wal-Mart
Leonardtown McKay's
Lettie Dent Elementary - We are located at the front of the school.

We offer Tackle Football and Cheerleading.

You may also register your child online at St. Mary's Pigskin Youth Football & Cheerleading

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at 301-862-4155 or email us @ raidersfootball@md.metrocast.net

St. Mary's Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League will be holding all their practices and games at Lancaster Park, Dorsey Park & Fifth District Park (Lettie Dent).

Additionally, anyone that has requested a refund from St. Mary's Pigskin may also see the person doing registrations at any of these locations about a refund.

footballmom

I am totally confused. Who will the pigskins play? I thought they were part of the raiders. I thought the Raiders were full? I have been to equipment fitting for SMYFL and see how many kids they have. Why would anyone in their right mind still register for pigskin? Just my opinion.

Redskinsfan88

What is the TRUTH??

When is someone from Pigskin or South County going to finally address the issues and tell the truth? I don't want to hear this on a biased radio show, or have some on here just to talk (jr.). Are South County and Pigskin seperate organizations or not? If they have joined companies, why and what changed in the last two weeks.

Both organization keep talking about how they are for the kids of St. Mary's County, well it's the parents who have to support you and it's the parents who want answers and are justified in expecting answers.

yeti

When is someone from Pigskin or South County going to finally address the issues and tell the truth? I don't want to hear this on a biased radio show, or have some on here just to talk (jr.). Are South County and Pigskin seperate organizations or not? If they have joined companies, why and what changed in the last two weeks.

Both organization keep talking about how they are for the kids of St. Mary's County, well it's the parents who have to support you and it's the parents who want answers and are justified in expecting answers.

No you can see in black and white the deception of the organization:
The paper states that Arthur Shepherd insists he is not on the Board of
Pigskin Football yet Pigskin / Pixton insist he is.

And the answer to the $1,000,000 question......
Don Kemp is still the president of Pigskin football even though he is not listed on the board page.

Not sure who is really telling the truth any more, the paper?? The County?? Pigskin?? Pixton??

Tripleh20659

No you can see in black and white the deception of the organization:
The paper states that Arthur Shepherd insists he is not on the Board of
Pigskin Football yet Pigskin / Pixton insist he is.

And the answer to the $1,000,000 question......
Don Kemp is still the president of Pigskin football even though he is not listed on the board page.

Not sure who is really telling the truth any more, the paper?? The County?? Pigskin?? Pixton??

FUNNY THING, Pigskin removed Chris Pixton, BUT Arthur Shepherd name remains, they must have not got the memo:

Mickey Willett - St. Mary's Pigskin
Dennis Atlas - St. Mary's Pigskin
Trude Kemp - St. Mary's Pigskin
Barb Canter - St. Mary's Pigskin
Jeremee Cromwell - St. Mary's Pigskin
Stacey Willett - St. Mary's Pigskin
Arthur Shepherd - St. Mary's Recreation & Park

AND the fact remains that BOTH Pigskin's and Raiders are FOR PROFIT. So if parents want to continue to pay for the KEMP's rent (as stated by Chris Pixton, 7/6/09) with your registration, GO ahead.

Last edited:

yeti

Did anyone notice that youthfootball removed the registration info from the original post here????

Again I think that means that there is no longer a registration or season....What is going on Chris?? Quit using the Pigskin parents and kids as pawns in whatever game you are playing !!!!