St. Patrick's Day?

L

luckystar

The day's coming up, and it's one of my favorite holidays of the year.

Anyone know of anything good coming up? I'm not trying to go too far, so maybe we can take a cab there and back so we don't have to worry about a DD.

One place that's really close to me is Cadillac Jack's. What's it like? Would it be a good bar to hang out at for the holiday?

Thanks!

T

toppick08

Anyone know of anything good coming up? I'm not trying to go too far, so maybe we can take a cab there and back so we don't have to worry about a DD.

One place that's really close to me is Cadillac Jack's. What's it like? Would it be a good bar to hang out at for the holiday?

Thanks!

No.

Kittykat33

Why me??
I am going to DC 101 Kegs and Eggs the Friday before. Then on St.Patty's day my friends band is playing at Boston's so I might head up there.

kelb

art imitating life

Thanks!

LMAO.. I heard that bar is a little ruff...

MrX

High Octane
Beretta Jane, Fixer, and The Cheaters will be rockin the roof off of Fuzion Rock Room in California on the 15th. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
St. Patrick's Day? 02-25-2008 02:24 PM It's a social holiday based on my heritage. That's why it's one of my favorite holidays. Douchebag.
:lol: Your heritage is to be drunk and stupid?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
St. Patrick's Day? 02-25-2008 02:24 PM It's a social holiday based on my heritage. That's why it's one of my favorite holidays. Douchebag.
:lol: Your heritage is to be drunk and stupid?

She got the douchebag part right.

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
On the 15th, I'll be at Brewski's in Loveville with Anomaly... Its their last show... :bawl: :frown:

Hello Everyone,
We regret to inform everyone that March 15 at Brewskis will be our last show. We will be having many of our drummers who have help us out over the past year come out and play with us. Steve Seese our original drummer will also be joining us on a few songs as well. We would love for everyone to come out one last time a rock with us.

Anomaly's sites:
ANOMALY - HOME
MySpace.com - Anomaly - LEXINGTON PARK, MARYLAND - Alternative / Funk / Reggae - www.myspace.com/anomalymd

Brewski's sites:
Brewski's Tavern
MySpace.com - BrewskisBar - 88 - Male - Loveville, Maryland - www.myspace.com/brewskisbar

Last edited: