Stabbed six times, K-9 gets man

J

justhangn

Not even being stabbed repeatedly could keep Boomer from making the collar. The brave Suffolk County K-9 dog and his partner, Officer John Mallia, were responding to a report of a Rocky Point man beating his girlfriend when Boomer suffered his line-of-duty injuries, police said.

The police duo got to a Sycamore Road address just after 3 a.m. yesterday and found that suspect John Anzalone, 41, had fled, cops said.

The 9-year-old German shepherd put his moist nose to the ground and found the man hiding in bushes in front of a home on Tulip Road a block away, cops said.

Anzalone sprang from the shrubs and stabbed the police pooch at least six times with a knife, cops said.

When Mallia moved in, Anzalone slashed him once on the hand, police said. Anzalone was eventually arrested with the help of other officers from Suffolk County's 7th Precinct, authorities said.

Mallia was treated at John T. Mather Memorial Hospital in Port Jefferson, L.I., and released.

Boomer was in stable condition yesterday after surgery at Coram Animal Hospital.

"He is expected to make a full recovery," said Dr. Sherrie Hartke, the attending veterinarian.

Anzalone was charged with second-degree assault, injuring a police animal, aggravated cruelty to an animal, resisting arrest and harassment. He will be arraigned today, authorities said.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

That's the sound of the high voltage bolt going into this miscreant while strapped to a chair.

Originally posted by kwillia
What... you thinking he should of hooked him to the bumper instead...:shrug:
No comment. We know what happened last time I responded to a post about something tied to a bumper....

J

justhangn

Originally posted by huntr1
No comment. We know what happened last time I responded to a post about something tied to a bumper....

BUCK BUCK BUCK