Stadol

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
You tell that baby to STAY!

Are you a week ahead or behind me I forget.

I'm guessing that sunflower had her baby already? Haven't seen her post in a while.

Are you having the baby at St. Mary's? I love the little song they play every time a baby is born. Can't remember what it is, but when I was in there, it made me happy every time I heard it.

Hang in there. :huggy:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
As of yesterday she was still baking her baby :lol:

I am due 10-28... I have now reached the phase where every day is dragging ass :frown:
Oh, yeah, so the boys wanted me to get out on Sunday, you know get some exercise and basically be their caddy for disk golf (which is their newest thing they LOVE). I lasted 4 holes until my kankles started to swell :doh: so there was day's my exercise aside from shopping.
I know dragging ass all too well :ohwell: I decided at about 20 weeks that fresh brewed ice tea is my best friend.

The difference between you and I is that you are Wonder Woman, you work and maintain a household with all those guys! I have to take a break after switching clothes from the washer to the dryer :lmao:

:howdy: No baby yet!!
OH! There you are! I'm excited for you! I have decided that due dates mean nothing.

Are you having the baby at St. Mary's? I love the little song they play every time a baby is born. Can't remember what it is, but when I was in there, it made me happy every time I heard it.

Hang in there. :huggy:

The cool thing was that in addition to the Rock-A-Bye-Baby (I think) I got to hear all the families celebrate. I can't wait to meet my lil :baby: