Staff turnover...more signs of incompetence

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ok smart guy. Come ask any of my employees about that. I’m sure I pay more in taxes in a year then you’ve made in a year.

Yeah, and I have super human powers. :bigwhoop:

I can be anything I want! It's the intardwebs!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ok smart guy. Come ask any of my employees about that. I’m sure I pay more in taxes in a year then you’ve made in a year.

Just because I believe in social safety nets for the less fortunate doesn’t mean I need any government hand holding myself.
:killingme

But seriously.... How many aluminum cans and hubcaps do they collect for you annually?

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Just because I believe in social safety nets for the less fortunate doesn’t mean I need any government hand holding myself.

:bunny:

GregV814

https://www.brookings.edu/research/...ver-higher-than-the-5-most-recent-presidents/

So our self described brilliant businessman and supreme negotiator can't fill staff positions with competent, dedicated people? Why would that be? Could it be because the boss is incompetent and is thoroughly unqualified for the job he has? Or could it be because the boss undercuts his employees at every opportunity? Or could it be because the boss changes his opinions, his goals and his policy positions on a weekly, daily, hourly or minute by minute basis?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

So, since YOU have changed your name on this website, to me, that is a sign of insecurity and moreover, incompetence...just a thought.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Liar. You know literally nothing about running a business..especially one with any employees. You've proven that countless times.

Hijinx

I would like to speak to some of your employees.
Since you made the request can we assume you will tell us what business you own and it's location.?
It's a might hard to speak to them if you keep your business anonymous.
But I for one would be glad to be enlightened by your employees.

Sapidus

I would like to speak to some of your employees.
Since you made the request can we assume you will tell us what business you own and it's location.?
It's a might hard to speak to them if you keep your business anonymous.
But I for one would be glad to be enlightened by your employees.

I'm sure i would be sued for harassment and exposing them to insanity and proselytizing if i were to allow you to contact any of them.

As i said before. I am confident in my business success, income and my self personally.

I don't need to attack peoples income and jobs and i certainly don't need to post pictures of my possessions to prove my worth like some losers around here.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
i certainly don't need to post pictures of my possessions to prove my worth

That's because you don't have any. :killingme:loser:

I don't need to attack peoples income and jobs
^--- that was exactly what you DID do that prompted me to respond by rubbing your nose in what it looks like to be successful.

See how that really worked? Poor ting...

Last edited:

Hijinx

I'm sure i would be sued for harassment and exposing them to insanity and proselytizing if i were to allow you to contact any of them.

As i said before. I am confident in my business success, income and my self personally.

I don't need to attack peoples income and jobs and i certainly don't need to post pictures of my possessions to prove my worth like some losers around here.

But you invited us.