STANLEY CUP ?? Avs, Wings, or Canes ??? Hmmmm

tater

I realize that most of the hockey fans around here are big Pens or Caps fans, but just makin conversation. I'm new to the board here and thought I would give it a whirl. I'm a big Avs fan. No, I've never even been to Colorado, BUT, I am also not a typical bandwagon, fair-weather, luv 'em-when- they're-winning type fan either. I got into hockey at the beginning of the 96 season and have been hooked ever since. I'm actually P.Oed at myself for being a baseball fan all my life, when I could have followed hockey. Live and learn. In my opinion, hockey is way more exciting and entertaining (and has way less argueing and striking) I picked Colorado to be "my" team because it was a new team. As it turned out, they went on to win the Stanley Cup that year. Yahooooo. So now, just curious about their chances against the Wings tonight.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I'd say

Good chances. Truly I hope they beat Detroit. A friend in SC eats it up and rubs it in my face when they win. Them rat Bast%^s.

Hockey does rock. Not as good as football but my favorite otherwise. I am bored with baseball now. And basketball. well that's just a joke anymore to me.

I won't be watching the game but I'll root for avalanche.

Go FLYERS lol

tater

That's cool man. Hey, who knows, maybe the Avs and Flyers will be down to the wire next year and we can sit and watch'em beat the pee out of each other. :clap:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

I hope they only beat the snot out each other. I don't know how healthy or manly it be to beat the pee out of each other. But god I would love the Flyers to woop on some of them pansy west coast teams lol.

Kidding

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Gloves?

Who said I had em on in the first place? We philly vilians don't play fair Darn it. Kick em while their down I always say. Pull the shirt over their had and How bout it.