Stanley's Playoffs Begin

Baz

This. ------------------>
Upsets all around to get the playoffs started.

(I know technically the Coyotes win over the Wings isn't an official "upset", but still.)

OldHillcrestGuy

Upsets all around to get the playoffs started.

(I know technically the Coyotes win over the Wings isn't an official "upset", but still.)

I agree with you technically wasnt a upset but we know who is the better team. Lets hope that trend doesnt hold true for tonight. GO CAPS :yahoo:

JimW711

Driving the Z
the "depised" Pittsburgh Penguins

First round of games started tonight, Penquins lose :yahoo: Devils lose :yahoo:

It's always a GREAT day when the despised Pittsburgh Penguins and their crybaby star Cindy Crosby lose. Watching them lose is like watching the Dallas Cowboys and the Los Angeles Lakers lose. They're the other despised teams.....HAHAHAHA

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pitt is too good of a team not to bounce back. Everyone but Malkin played horribly and they were still only down by one goal.

Baz

Sid had one of the most incredible assists I have ever seen to get the Penguins' game winning goal. A monster game! :yahoo:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Chicago got owned by Nashville 4-1.

San Jose just barely won. Was down by one goal with 30 seconds to go and scored! Went into OT and got on a PP and scored for the win! 6-5. Great game.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Man, did anyone see Colorado take out San Jose in overtime?

YouTube - Dan Boyle OT Goal (4/18/10)

It was 0-0 in regulation so it went into overtime. Then, 55 seconds into overtime this goober from San Jose tries to clear the puck from his own end but accidentally flicks the biscuit into his own goal. Fail!:lmao:

Baz

Keep up the good work, Flyers!

(It feels so wrong to post that. Ugh.)