Star Trek

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Anybody making "the trek" to see this over the weekend?

Heard on the radio that 40% of all movie theatres are completely sold out of tickets for today's shows.

Co-worker got a sneak peak of the movie Wednesday night. He said it was amazing.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Maybe next Friday afternoon if I don't go golfing. :decisionsdecisions: I have a tourney to play in in a few weeks and I've got to figure this slice thing out. :confused: Why does a little white ball torment me so?!?!:cds:

bluetorch

Saw the movie yesterday. AWESOME! From the story, the action, the comedy, the sound, from beginning to end. Go see it if you haven't and go see it again if you have! I'll admit, I'm a Star Trek fan but even if you aren't, you'll really enjoy it.

B

BET

Saw the movie yesterday. AWESOME! From the story, the action, the comedy, the sound, from beginning to end. Go see it if you haven't and go see it again if you have! I'll admit, I'm a Star Trek fan but even if you aren't, you'll really enjoy it.

Not a Star Trek fan but yes it was awesome! Well worth the money for the ticket.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
Not a Star Trek fan but yes it was awesome! Well worth the money for the ticket.

Me neither but the movie blew me away. If you know a little about the history of Star Trek you can follow it easily, even if you don't know anything about it like my son who also enjoyed it.

We will be buying this DVD when it comes out.

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I'm not a major Trekkie/Trekker either, but this film was extremely entertaining. J. J. Abrams definitely made a movie which can be enjoyed by a wide audience, not just the obsessed core fans.

The only problem I had was with the villain. Eric Bana was intimidating and creepy in the role, but I felt Nero was an underdeveloped and poorly utilized character. During the third act, he always felt two or three steps behind Spock and Kirk.

Blondie76

:yahoo:Loved this movie! I haven't been that excited about a movie in a very long time. I wanted to go right back in and watch it again. I would love to see it on IMAX - has anyone been to one of those theaters? I think JJ Abrams is a genius! I hope there will be a sequel or two. :smile: