Star Trek

DaSDGuy

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
SInce we are on the subject, signed up for Paramount Plus, been watching Discovery, and I'm liking it. Refreshingly free from woke BS, and they have a young Harry Mudd. Whos a bit more of a bad ass than the old one.....
They’ve kind of taken it to ridiculous lengths that every other character has to be gay.

glhs837

Power with Control
I know. Given the size of the crew, the percentages are off the charts. Ships engineer/s, two gay, one ace, protagonists mom, gay. Alien kid, trans. Ships doctor, gay. Villain, gay and cross species. First officer, straight cross species. And a few others Im sure I missed. The building the trans alien a new body so he/r can be SEEN! Finally SEEN! Was pretty stretched.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know. Given the size of the crew, the percentages are off the charts. Ships engineer/s, two gay, one ace, protagonists mom, gay. Alien kid, trans. Ships doctor, gay. Villain, gay and cross species. First officer, straight cross species. And a few others Im sure I missed. The building the trans alien a new body so he/r can be SEEN! Finally SEEN! Was pretty stretched.
I’ve tried to be patient with it but I’ve just said enough.

I’m going to give the new show with Chris Pike a shot but I sincerely hope they don’t do the same thing to that one.

glhs837

Power with Control
I just sort of zone out during those bits to get to the science fiction. Did about gag over the hero worship of Stacey Abrahms playing the President of the United Earth though..... :)

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I just sort of zone out during those bits to get to the science fiction. Did about gag over the hero worship of Stacey Abrahms playing the President of the United Earth though..... :)
Now I'm even more glad I never made it that far into the series.

Clem72

Well what do you think happens after a couple hundred years of drinking soy lattes? It doesn't just turn the frogs gay.

1stGenSMIB

Seven of Nine plays a prominent role in Season 2 of Picard...just sayin'.
I am also hoping the Pike series is interesting.

DaSDGuy

Seven of Nine plays a prominent role in Season 2 of Picard...just sayin'.
I am also hoping the Pike series is interesting.
And Seven comes out in the final episode of Picard Season 2. So much for that series.
Pike looks good after two episodes. Time will tell.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And Seven comes out in the final episode of Picard Season 2. So much for that series.
Pike looks good after two episodes. Time will tell.
I haven't started that one yet so fingers crossed.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OK. Finished Picard season two after rewatching season one to catch stuff I missed. ( like android Picard )

Season twos plot seems like the lamest thing written for a trek show yet.

I'm done.