Star Wars or Star Trek

• Star Wars

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 32 42.7%

• Total voters
B

Bruzilla

I hate Star Trek, liked Star Wars, but loved Star Trek: The Next Generation.

How do I vote?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
The first three Star Wars movies that were produced are far better than the others. I say this because the second set of movies to come out are actually supposed to have happened before the events in the other set. Chronologically, only the end of the Star Wars series was worth watching.

The original Star Trek series was corny, but cool. The Star Trek's that followed were better, but only the Picard can be said to have been the best charater over all.

Between the two, I am at an impass. While you have to love Tribbles, the Ewoks had staying power and I don't think the Tribbles could have made a spin-off series of their own. The Picard was hotter than the Skywalker, but the Solo and the Wookie are my personal favorites.

So, give me a Picard, a Solo and a Wookie and I'll say you have the besest space movie cast ever. Throw in Mel Brooks as the nemesis and you'd have yourself a space movie to surpass all others.
:nerd:

Wow, I'm impressed by your nerdness. I'm with you, the first 3 Star Wars movies, which are really the last 3, were better.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Wow, I'm impressed by your nerdness. I'm with you, the first 3 Star Wars movies, which are really the last 3, were better.

Would you like my lunch money in large bills , or in singles? lol:

Attachments

• nerds.jpg
    nerds.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 66

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I love all of the star wars. I thought they would be stupid but watched them with my husband and find the movies to be quite entertaining.

I do think its annoying the way yoda acts in the older movies. Just want to punch him. He is good in newer ones.