Starting to feel like a cyber home here.

bcp

In My Opinion
Well, Ive been hanging around here for a month or so, and have come to the conclusion that this is just about as nice a place as any (actually, its the best place Ive posted on) to hang my keyboard.

Kinda starting to feel like home.
Just like in any home, you have some that hate you and some that like you.

like in my home growing up,, brother and sister hated me, parents,,, well, maybe thats a bad example.

ok, so like my home with my ex-wife,, hmmm, seeing how she banned me for life, maybe thats a bad example too.

ok,ok, so, like my home now,, oh screw it.

I figure you all have proven to be a lot of fun and have kept me laughing on a nightly basis..

thanks.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
bcp said:
Well, Ive been hanging around here for a month or so, and have come to the conclusion that this is just about as nice a place as any (actually, its the best place Ive posted on) to hang my keyboard.

like in my home growing up,, brother and sister hated me, parents,,, well, maybe thats a bad example.

ok, so like my home with my ex-wife,, hmmm, seeing how she banned me for life, maybe thats a bad example too.

I figure you all have proven to be a lot of fun and have kept me laughing on a nightly basis..

thanks.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww. A tender moment with bcp. :love:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:

thanks.
Am I your favorite? :huggy:

morganj614

I think we all have managed to smow this one :killingme

bcp said:
I figure you all have proven to be a lot of fun and have kept me laughing on a nightly basis.. thanks.

bcp

In My Opinion
If you were successful you'd have a steady man in your life for longer then one night.

seems like the most successful people I know are the ones that have a new car every time you see them....

might work the same for men in ones life.
well, not in my life cause that would make me gay, and Im not.

morganj614

bcp said:
seems like the most successful people I know are the ones that have a new car every time you see them....

might work the same for men in ones life.
well, not in my life cause that would make me gay, and Im not.

Ah, I posted that as my siggy out of sarcasm. Seems being a single, strong, independent, self supporting, self thinking woman is wrong :lmao: :jameo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
bcp said:
That's just sad you think that. If you need things to make you happy, you'll never be happy. Those are people that have lots of money (or good credit). Doesn't mean they're successful or happy with their life.

onebdzee

off the shelf
morganj614 said:
Ah, I posted that as my siggy out of sarcasm. Seems being a single, strong, independent, self supporting, self thinking woman is wrong :lmao: :jameo:

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to morganj614 again.

This is SOOO true! :yay: