State Department just released 574 new FOIA Documents.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Yeah - some is heavily redacted and is time consuming to go through - I did learn from one of the documents, they watch ALL of the conservative twitter accounts. Like really??? Government workers with nothing to do?

I am going to post this - from what I am understand THIS is damning videos and claims;

Day 236.2. Hillary's Leakers Hackers and Henchmen - Yahoo Video Search Results

Enthéos on Twitter: "INTEL ALERT: Donna Brazile Was Reportedly At Forefront Of Blocking Detective #RodWheeler's Investigation Into #SethRich Murder - Stay Tuned" / Twitter <--- very interesting thread on Twitter <--- no seriously read it! :oops: I have to roll out for the moment but will certainly be back to follow-up on that one!

Louise

Yeah - some is heavily redacted and is time consuming to go through - I did learn from one of the documents, they watch ALL of the conservative twitter accounts. Like really??? Government workers with nothing to do?

I am going to post this - from what I am understand THIS is damning videos and claims;

Day 236.2. Hillary's Leakers Hackers and Henchmen - Yahoo Video Search Results

Enthéos on Twitter: "INTEL ALERT: Donna Brazile Was Reportedly At Forefront Of Blocking Detective #RodWheeler's Investigation Into #SethRich Murder - Stay Tuned" / Twitter <--- very interesting thread on Twitter <--- no seriously read it! :oops: I have to roll out for the moment but will certainly be back to follow-up on that one!

My dot’s bf works for DOD. Her mom worked there for 30 years, thus the heriditary hire. BF says her job is a joke, does nothing all day, and gets paid the big bucks. She said this way before this pandemic hoax. Sad and alarming.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My dot’s bf works for DOD. Her mom worked there for 30 years, thus the heriditary hire. BF says her job is a joke, does nothing all day, and gets paid the big bucks. She said this way before this pandemic hoax. Sad and alarming.

Yep - I worked for the state for 32 years plus years (just retired) and would always lose people to the federal gooberment. They pay more and work far less. That is why I always tried to be a reasonable and fair supervisor mixed in with an awful lot of humor. :whistle: