Steak in a Sack, March 28, 1-4 pm

cissp

Cyber Cop
Our first get together at Steak in a Sack for the year will be this Saturday, March 28, from 1-4 pm. This will be special, because it is the anniversary of the first ever get together we held at Steak in a Sack, back in 2008. Get out of the house, kiss those Winter blues goodbye, meet old friends from Marlow/Hillcrest Heights and the vicinity, partake in plenty of, “Do you remember when…?”, banter, and cheat on that diet a bit with a signature Steak in a Sack and Home Fries. For those that want a tour of the immediate area, Billie Martin and I will meet up with others at Steak in a Sack at 12 noon, for a walk through Marlow Heights Shopping Center to Iverson Mall. We'll walk through the mall and then come back in time for the Steak in a Sack get together 1:00 pm start time. I will also bring Marlow Heights 60s and 70s t-shirts, coffee mugs, key fobs, and calendars, all discounted. People can also pay me in advance (at a discount) for their PG County 60s and 70s Back to School Dance tickets ($22.50 single, $45 couples).

Come to a Marlow Heights original since 1962, the Steak in a Sack, still owned by the Khalid family.

Keep the memories alive,

Chuck Fraley
www.marlowheights60sand70s.com
Bringing you fun memories of Marlow Heights and vicinity of the 60s and 70s!