Steak in a Sack, March 30, 12-3 p.m.

cissp

Cyber Cop
Our next get together at Steak in a Sack will be this Saturday, March 30. I have heard from the owners of Steak in a Sack, and they indicated that they would like to close early that day, at 3:00, in observance of the Easter holiday the following day. Because of this, I’m going to make a slight change in plans. The time of the get together will now be from 12-3 p.m. After that we can continue the reminiscing outside Steak in a Sack, next to Arcadian Gardens/Hecht’s. Some of us also may take a stroll through Iverson Mall if there is interest. If anyone wants to roam the halls at Benjamin Stoddert Jr. High, let me know and we’ll meet up there at 11:00 a.m. first. All you have to do is show up. This will also mark five years since we started these in-person extensions of the Marlow Heights 60s and 70s web site, at an old Marlow Heights icon, Steak in a Sack, which is still open. The March get togethers are always the first ones of the year, and we usually have our biggest turnouts then. I’m looking forward to seeing old friends, classmates, and meeting new friends. We might even have a former teacher or two show up. It’s always a fun trip back down Memory Lane, so please join us for an afternoon of, “Keeping the memories alive”!

As always…

Keep the memories alive,

Chuck Fraley

Marlow Heights 60's&70's
Bringing you fun memories of Marlow Heights and vicinity of the 60s and 70s!

nobody really

I need a nap
after that thread "make your meat look like meat" thread, i wasn't sure what to expext from a "steak in a sack" thread.