Steel Staircase

SamSpade

When the house I live in was built - several houses up and down the street were built, all similar models - and most of them have a steel staircase leading to the garage. One neighbor yanked his and replaced it with a spiral stair, to better make use of the stairwell space.

I'd really like to purchase and install ANOTHER one - but I can't figure out where this one was purchased (as the house was built a long time ago). Searches on the Internet have proven - unclear.

REALLY hoping someone familiar with local construction can say, sure we do this all the time. Where can I get one? I need to replace a wooden one outside my house.

SandieGarry

Contact W M Davis Inc, 23511 Hollywood rd, Leonardtown, Md 20650. 301-475-2755. I believe that they make/install metal stairs. If not, they may be able to help.

OldHillcrestGuy

There is a place that does a lot of metal work that's located in Charlotte Hall on Rt. 6, (aka New Market Rd.) just about 200ft on the left across from the Library. Havent been by there lately guess they are still in business you might check there.