Steelers and Ravens

Pete

Repete
I kind of thought that as well, but that ball bouncing out may move them back with a loss of the down - it might backfire.

BINGO! dumb asses should have just pounded it in and got 7 now they got nothing AND lost a challenge

Beta84

They're out to get us
BINGO! dumb asses should have just pounded it in and got 7 now they got nothing AND lost a challenge

I was under the impression Harbaugh challenged that. That's what the announcers just said anyway. I wasn't really paying attention.

That might be true, but that's an absolutely terrible rule. He had the ball in his grasp for long enough. Stupid stupid rule.

:yay: something we can agree on.:lol:

It use to not be that way, it use to be "ground cannot cause a fumble" - I am pretty damn sure that was a rule change last year or this year. A few teams lost games on this rule this year... I agree, I think it should revert back to "ground cannot cause a fumble", period.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:yay: something we can agree on.:lol:

:lol:

well i just looked into the rule a little more. Evidently if his knee had hit the ground first, it was a catch. But since he dove for the goalline and his knee didn't hit before the upper part of his body, and the ball popped out, it became incomplete. If his knee hit, then the ball popped out in the exact some way, it would have been a catch. That's a dumb rule.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Looks like it wants to snow there in Pittsburg's stadium, but it' to-o-o-o c-o-l-d! Every once in awhile, you'll notice a flurry or two!

Brrrr......

dn0121

Who will show up to play, and who wants it more? My $$$ is on the Ravens. :shrug:

Hey OHG - your girl is singing the National Anthem :drool:

nationanim2.gif emblem.gif

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It IS colder than HELL in Pittsburgh! Poor Ben had the time to avoid a sack, but didn't, or couldn't get out of the way - fast enough!

He got nailed.