Steelers fans

Dukesdad

There was a nice group of Stiller fans at the pub in Leonardtown today. It was a great time but kind of distracting when they switched to the Bills Chargers game and I was captivated watching that explosive SD team....:buddies:

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life
There was a nice group of Stiller fans at the pub in Leonardtown today. It was a great time but kind of distracting when they switched to the Bills Chargers game and I was captivated watching that explosive SD team....:buddies:

The poor Bengals didn't know what to do when we were done. :yahoo: 34-10 man what a win...

Dukesdad

EAGLES 15 Steelers 6

That was a hard game to watch. I like Mc Nabb, just not against the Steelers. Yesterday they said the only team with more sacks that the Steelers was the eagles...:doh: Wonder why? Could be because of the dozen or so they got against my team.

Rams, 19 Skins 17
Rams, 34 Boys 10

You know that saying about a blind squirrel right??

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Two words, assbite.