Steelers fans

BuddyLee

Football addict
Skins fan? Tell me during the last few minutes of that game you weren't tense? And it was only the browns....
Nor I or any of my section were tense.:shrug:

The Browns offense failed miserably all night long. We stopped them on the one yard line seven out of eight times.

The Skins had that game wrapped up even before the miss.

BuddyLee

Football addict
That was a hard game to watch. I like Mc Nabb, just not against the Steelers. Yesterday they said the only team with more sacks that the Steelers was the eagles...:doh: Wonder why? Could be because of the dozen or so they got against my team.

Rams, 19 Skins 17
Rams, 34 Boys 10

You know that saying about a blind squirrel right??
Now you know you can't reasonably compare one game to another in the National Football League.

You could beat the Titans tomorrow and lose to the Bungles in two weeks.

Dukesdad

Nor I or any of my section were tense.:shrug:

The Browns offense failed miserably all night long. We stopped them on the one yard line seven out of eight times.

The Skins had that game wrapped up even before the miss.

I thought that was you down there delivering those massive hits...:lmao:

DuffMan

I'd like nothing better than to see Hines lay out plexiglass and Pittsburgh walk all over them in preperation for the following Monday night game....

Man I loved that block that Ward had yesterday!! I think he broke that guys jaw!

Tomcat

Anytime
I would like to invite all the Steelers fans to the Monday night game vs the Deadskins at my place. (Hollywood Bar, PM me for info). 46" LCD at the bar, 2 smaller ones on the sides and I'll fire up the projector on the 8' screen. Bring your towels! Maybe I can find some IC Light or Rolling Rock for the evening? Let me know if you're coming so I can plan some food or snacks.:buddies: