Steelers Fans

POOH

Ugly women send me karma.
Cadillac Jacks and ABC both have a big Steelers fan base.
Anyother places?

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K

Attachments

• Pats.gif
    Pats.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 68

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Tomcat said:
I've got a better deal, wear one of these shirts and get Happy Hour prices during the game! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
The next time you see that shirt it will be muddied by being sacked so many times....

B

Bruzilla

We're having a Black & Gold luncheon Friday, and as of now we have 146 people attending, and that's just folks from work and some friends.

We're getting together at Turn 4 Wings in Mandarin Sunday night, and the whole River City Black and Gold club will be there, so there'll be about 2,000 Steelers fans congregating in one spot in Jacksonville, plus all of the non-members that show up. It should look like a preview of Super Bowl weekend.

Tomcat

Anytime
OK, here goes...9' big screen TV to watch the game
Wear your STEELERS hat, shirt or jacket and get Happy Hour price during the game ($1 beers)
I'll bring some munchies (chips etc.) if you want, bring something to share (chili, wings, whatever) or just come out and enjoy.
PM me for info.
Don't forget your TERRIBLE TOWELS!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I remember when Terry Bradshaw had hair :lmao:

Last edited:
B

Bruzilla

Tomcat said:
I remember when Terry Bradshaw had hair :lmao:

Once when I was in the Navy, my wife and I travelled from Jacksonville to Pittsburgh for the holidays. When we were coming back, we found that we were leaving Pittsburgh the same day that the Steelers were leaving to go to the playoffs. When we got in line at the metal detectors at Greater Pitt, my sister, who was ahead of me in line, noticed that Terry Bradshaw was in line in front of her. She turned around and started loudly whispering to me that she was behind Terry Bradshaw. I looked past her and she was right. There was Terry, and Franco Harris and Chuck Noll were ahead of him.

My sister and I were chattering away about Bradshaw and we could tell he was listening to us because he slightly turned his head towards us. Anyway, my wife, who is from Jacksonville and knew nothing of the Steelers at the time, was standing between my sister and I, and said really loud "who the Hell is Terry Bradshaw?" Bradshaw's head whipped around so fast his cowboy hat almost fell off! The best part was Harris and Noll had heard her and seen Terry's reaction, and they were both leaning against the X-Ray machine because they were laughing so hard.

We ended up departing from the gate next to the ones the Steelers were using, and Chuck Noll made a point to come over and thank my wife for a great laugh. Bradshaw left the Steelers shortly after that, and vowed never to return to the 'Burgh, and I always wondered if my wife had anything to do with that decision. :frown:

Tomcat

Anytime
We must have been in the Navy about the same time :patriot: And haven't been back to Pittsburgh in about the same length of time (unless you count skiing at 7 Springs) I've only gotten a few replies about the party, didn't know you had so many Steelers fans in Jacksonville

Tomcat

Anytime
justin anemone said:
Where is it??? I'm not quite sure where the Hollywood Burchmart is.

This is the year for the one for the thumb!!!
I PM'd ya directions from Calvert.