Final score means nothing.

:cheers:

Kerad

:confused:

Huh.

Either everybody's at the game....

..or too busy watching on tv....

....or...

are waiting until there's a lead to post.

Huh. I wonder which one it is. :shrug:

Kerad

:lmao:

Understood.

Theisman was gettin all stupid about the hit that knocked Campbell out...but the replay clearly showed him getting hit on the upper hip.

I guess the D is only allowed to hit the QB from the waist up to the lower rib.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Kerad said:
:lmao:

Understood.

Theisman was gettin all stupid about the hit that knocked Campbell out...but the replay clearly showed him getting hit on the upper hip.

I guess the D is only allowed to hit the QB from the waist up to the lower rib.
Got to protect the pretty-boys. Might mess up thier hair before the post game interview or something.

Kerad

Bustem' Down said:
Just like last year. :lol:

Well....yeah.

You take it for what it is. I'm disappointed in my Steelers...as this was the first time they played the "starters" for a significant amount of time.

Then again...maybe that's exactly why they looked like poop.

Can't wait for the regular season.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Kerad said:
Well....yeah.

You take it for what it is. I'm disappointed in my Steelers...as this was the first time they played the "starters" for a significant amount of time.

Then again...maybe that's exactly why they looked like poop.

Can't wait for the regular season.
Same here, Houston's Defense looked better this year, but for all of the magic trades (Green, Schaub...) I'm not impressed with the Offense what so ever.

Kerad

Bustem' Down said:
Same here, Houston's Defense looked better this year, but for all of the magic trades (Green, Schaub...) I'm not impressed with the Offense what so ever.

Interesting thing about Houston is that they're giddy (and should be) about stealing Schaub. At the same time, Carolina is geeked about getting Carr...as they should be, if Delhomme can't regain his Super Bowl form.

The big loser is Atlanta, for obvious reasons.

Dukesdad

What a letdown. UFB. Piss poor play all around O&D. I thought they looked pretty good that one drive in the HOF game but other than that they stink...

Kerad

Dukesdad said:
What a letdown. UFB. Piss poor play all around O&D. I thought they looked pretty good that one drive in the HOF game but other than that they stink...

Well, I think they crapped out due to the lack of play in the previous games. I understand protecting your starters...but at the same time, you have to get them spun up...especially with a new HC/OC.

I expect them (starters) to play well into the third next week.