Steelers!

Kerad

Well, that was ghey.

The score means nothing. The 'Lers should have lined it up on 4th and goal and dealt with it.

:boo:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Christy said:
Not only that, but he's got like this dark cloud that surrounds him, everything always goes wrong when he steps on the field. :tantrum:

See, dark cloud. Wasn't his fault but something screwy always happens when he's on the field. :ohwell:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Holy cow was the crowd on their feet during the last drive. Man was everyone disappointed when Brunell walked on the field. Skins defense was looking awesome throughout the game!

Some poor bastard was wearing a Dallas jersey in the restroom. :killingme

Sheardelight

vanbells said:
Holy cow was the crowd on their feet during the last drive. Man was everyone disappointed when Brunell walked on the field. Skins defense was looking awesome throughout the game!

Some poor bastard was wearing a Dallas jersey in the restroom. :killingme

see goes to show some people just don't have any cooth! :smack:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My heart stopped...

...when JC went down.

It appears he is fine which is rather shocking. I figured his knee was blowed up for sure.

Also, on a terrible note prior to the injury; JC got sacked and Troy Palomalulomalomalua came in late to the tackle and really aggresively put Campbell down though he was clearly already down. Troy just added some extra oomph to it. Not all that big a deal, but it was certainly aggresive and emphatic.

Here's my problem; Not one Redskin came flying after Palomalulmolaula to knock the crap out of him for roughing up our qb. Not one. WTF????

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
Here's my problem; Not one Redskin came flying after Palomalulmolaula to knock the crap out of him for roughing up our qb. Not one. WTF????

Because it would have been a stupid penalty. Let's hope that's one thing they will be elimating this year.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's not a penalty...

cattitude said:
Because it would have been a stupid penalty. Let's hope that's one thing they will be elimating this year.

...to bunch up after a play with some pushing and shoving. Happens all the time. It's an attitude thing to me.

mainman

Set Trippin
Larry Gude said:
...to bunch up after a play with some pushing and shoving. Happens all the time. It's an attitude thing to me.
You should always protect your QB, that is the way it has always been...

mainman

Set Trippin
Have no fear, I hear Snyder is in talks with Joe Jacoby, George Starke, Russ Grimm, Mark May and Jeff Bostic. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:

Yeah, like hockey.

Unfortunately, as we discussed last week, this team is lacking attitude.