Steelers

OldHillcrestGuy

Im having a bad day Andy, my Skins went down, and Im rooting for Jacksonville, not looking good right now.
Also my 3 digit lottery number I play everyday, 274 came out 270 today.
Im rooting for the Chargers tomorrow and dont really know about the other game, whoever wins that one I just hope they can beat the Cowboys but dont think either is that good to do that.
Now with the Skins out Im rooting for the Packers.

At least the Caps won today.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Ugh. :rolleyes:

Now those damn Pittsburgh Steelers are making me have a heart attack. :mad:

If both teams go down today, two things happen. Go Cowboys and this better be a good NASCAR season. :burning:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Im having a bad day Andy, my Skins went down, and Im rooting for Jacksonville, not looking good right now.
Also my 3 digit lottery number I play everyday, 274 came out 270 today.
Im rooting for the Chargers tomorrow and dont really know about the other game, whoever wins that one I just hope they can beat the Cowboys but dont think either is that good to do that.
Now with the Skins out Im rooting for the Packers.

At least the Caps won today.
Better be a REALLY good NASCAR season. None of this dammed Hendrick Dynasty :bs:

OldHillcrestGuy

Better be a REALLY good NASCAR season. None of this dammed Hendrick Dynasty :bs:

Im sorry Andy, Im a fan of the 88 car, sounds funny saying that instead of the #8, with that racing team Junior, Jimmy and Jeff are going to dominate, how about that the 3 J's.:yahoo:

Im listeing to the scanner, if I hear a call off of Hamilton Rd for heart condtion or suicide attempt I'll be thinking of you.:lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Im sorry Andy, Im a fan of the 88 car, sounds funny saying that instead of the #8, with that racing team Junior, Jimmy and Jeff are going to dominate, how about that the 3 J's.:yahoo:

Im listeing to the scanner, if I hear a call off of Hamilton Rd for heart condtion or suicide attempt I'll be thinking of you.:lmao:
Pittsburgh's playing good football now.

GO JAILBREAK ON THEM JAGS!