Stelter Fluffs WH from Afar...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
CNN panel on Biden struggles: Media not doing enough to sell agenda, Americans putting 'feelings' over facts

Writer who's traveled US talking to voters thinks Democrats face catastrophe in 2022

A CNN panel made a variety of excuses for President Biden’s sagging approval rating on Sunday, from the media not doing enough to sell his agenda to the notion of people putting "feelings" over facts.

On Reliable Sources," host Brian Stelter asked The Editorial Board columnist Magdi Semrau why the "link" between Biden and his agenda is "broken."

Semrau asserted the media is not doing a "particularly great job" of relaying Biden’s agenda to the American public." However, the columnist also argued that American dissatisfaction with the president has to do with the pandemic and inflation, which she described as a "real problem."

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They keep going, "Oh, if only Congress would pass the BBB plan, then Biden's approval numbers would go up!" with absolutely no recognition that BBB is part of the reason Americans hate him.
But when the CNN and MSNBC Bolsheviks get together and talk amongst themselves, they all love it! ALL OF THEM!!!

So how did they get it wrong?

:rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But when the CNN and MSNBC Bolsheviks get together and talk amongst themselves, they all love it! ALL OF THEM!!!

So how did they get it wrong?

:rolleyes:

They need to pass a law that makes it mandatory to watch the Leftstream media news shows. As it stands, everyone is watching Fox and getting both sides of the issue, which is why Democrat rhetoric is being soundly trounced. Twitter used to be a good way to indoctrinate people, but now it's just a Marxist circle jerk where they're preaching to the choir. Reddit, same.

So there needs to be a law forcing Americans to consume Democrat propaganda.

DaSDGuy

They need to pass a law that makes it mandatory to watch the Leftstream media news shows. As it stands, everyone is watching Fox and getting both sides of the issue, which is why Democrat rhetoric is being soundly trounced. Twitter used to be a good way to indoctrinate people, but now it's just a Marxist circle jerk where they're preaching to the choir. Reddit, same.

So there needs to be a law forcing Americans to consume Democrat propaganda.
Considering the orifice their propaganda comes from I will respectfully decline. Besides, I can't remove the mask they have forced me to wear.

Hijinx

I believe the problem is that too many people know Joe Biden's agenda.
They also know it sucks.

attacking the 2nd. Amendment
allowing illegals to cross unhampered
passing trillion dollar bills to reward his friends with.
Destroying the military with critical race theory while alos pushing it to kids in school
brown nosing homosexuals, transgenders, blacks, and liberal;s

Yes his approval is down because we DO know his agenda.
We also know he and his son are a couple of thieves and sell out America for cash.