Stelter Total Lack of Self Awareness - Beclown's Himself

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN’s Stelter: ‘Offensive and Otherworldly’ for ‘Right-Wing’ Radio Hosts to Question Biden’s Health

Stelter said, “Let’s go on a trip together to a totally alternative universe. You never hear what’s happening there unless you tune in to right-wing talk radio, but you need to know what they are saying because the most popular, most powerful talkers in the country have trained their sights on Joe Biden. What you are about to hear them say is mind-boggling. Look, whether you like Biden or not, this stuff is offensive and otherworldly.”

In a clip, Rush Limbaugh said, “The contrast in knowledge of events and issues, mental acuity, the contrast between Trump and Biden is striking. That is why they are keeping Biden in the basement.”

In a clip, Mark Levin said, “I actually don’t believe Joe Biden is working out of his house. I believe he’s working out of a nursing home or an assisted living home because that’s what he needs.”

In a clip, Ben Shapiro said, “The big problem for Joe Biden is he is falling apart. He’s just falling apart.”

In a clip, Michael Savage said, “He’s not really running for the office. It’s the communist that he picks as his number two who will be running America within three months after he gets sent to the long, long rest he has worked for all of his life. You know, a blanket over his hips, around the clock suites, around the clock care. The man needs the care right now. I pity the man.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...t-wing-radio-hosts-to-question-bidens-health/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Self-awareness is not a Democrat trait. They've spent the last 5+ years saying the most horrible things about Trump, obsessing over what he eats, trotting out paid bots to say he's mentally incompetent (and PS a Russian agent), going after his wife and children, and now they want to whine when conservative pundits dare to notice that Joe Biden has lost his marbles.

I don't think CNN, and Stelter in particular, have a large audience. If it weren't for Breitbart and Fox and DailyWire and Twitchy promoting him constantly there would be like 12 people in the whole country who even know who Stelter is. But it is nice to see them all finally take down CNN/MSDNC/NBC/etc and fight back.

SamSpade

The left doesn't know how we get our news, because they have no grasp of the world we live in. The very many articles that have come forth over the last few years - journalists deciding to go explore "fly-over" country and to their surprise, the red states aren't brimming with toothless bigoted rednecks - should make it clear enough.

We on the right don't live in a bubble, newswise.

Because we can't. You CANNOT go through the day WITHOUT hearing the left's spin on issues. Watching TV shows, sports, the local weather, radio broadcasts, ads, and unless you live in a completely right-wing town - other people and relatives. It is IMPOSSIBLE for someone on the right to not be keenly aware of what the left thinks and says, even if we never listen to Rush, or FOX or read any right-wing material on the Internet.

We are simply AWASH in it, because it is positively EVERYWHERE else. Right-wing sources aren't my only feed - they're the other side of the issue, because I hear the bullshit version all freaking day long. I go to these sources when my bullshit meter gets pegged by "Trump wants to eliminate Social Security" when he wants to declare a FICA tax holiday.

It's the left that lives in a bubble. As mentioned previously - they PROVE it continually by these articles they occasionally publish to their minions saying - guess what people, it's not what you think it is. An article that would never need to be written if they ever had a clue in the first place.