Steven Tyler???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...and a transport plane???? WTF???

Tyler, in case anyone was wondering, lost his pipes a LONG time ago and, now that I think about it, a C-17? Probably appropro.

Rael

Supper's Ready
...and a transport plane???? WTF???

Tyler, in case anyone was wondering, lost his pipes a LONG time ago and, now that I think about it, a C-17? Probably appropro.

I was a little shocked over Steven Tyler opening, too. :lol:

And a FRED (it was a C-5) high-speed pass, awesome! ::buddies:

Rael

Supper's Ready
My bad. Whatever it is, the y fly over me all the time in and out of Martinsburg.

High speed. :lol:

Yes, I understand the relativity of high-speed with such a big air frame. :lol:

Damned airplane looks like it's gonna fall out of the sky every time it takes off!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
In any event, the Ravens get to Brady, a lot. Or lose. It's just that simple.

GREAT chess match so far!!! I would not wanted to have been the Ravens DC this past week. On the other hand, this is the challenge of a CAREER.

:popcorn:

Blister

If the Ravens had home field advantage it was going to be Sisqo singing the "Thong Song." He's the onlyliving famous singer from B'more and thats the only song he knows. And the flyby would have the channel 13 newschopper with Marty Bass at the controls.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yes, I understand the relativity of high-speed with such a big air frame. :lol:

Damned airplane looks like it's gonna fall out of the sky every time it takes off!

They're on approach when they go over us. If the sun is right, you can see the cables attached to the heavens that hold them up.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Party foul. You can't NOT know Aerosmith is a Bean town band.

:tap:

Well duh - but that's why they had HIM sing. I've heard worse.

It is Steven Tyler after all, he's not going to sing it as an operetta... :coffee:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Flacco needs to come of age this game or, sorry, he is a bust. This is NOT a good defense he is facing and he looks horrible and his team has GOT to have some help.

:popcorn: