Steven Tyler???

Katelin

one day the dark will end
...and a transport plane???? WTF???

Tyler, in case anyone was wondering, lost his pipes a LONG time ago and, now that I think about it, a C-17? Probably appropro.

Tyler...why my remote has a MUTE button.....

GO PATRIOTS!!!::buddies:

:thewave:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is NOT on Flacco; He threw the game winning TD and it was knocked free.

Flacco did his part.

:buddies:

Damn shame that a so so Pats team is going to be obliterated by the 9ers or Giants.

Katelin

one day the dark will end

Flacco did his part.

Damn shame that a so so Pats team is going to be obliterated by the 9ers or Giants.

Sure Flack did his part..but this is not solo foot ball....it is a team.

That is why Patriots WON....YAY...Team play wins!!!:yahoo:

I like 49'ers, but think Giants will win. :)

Rael

Supper's Ready

Flacco did his part.

Damn shame that a so so Pats team is going to be obliterated by the Giants.

:yeahthat:

:biggrin:

I thought Flacco did a good job all game stepping up into the pocket, and yeah, he definitely did his part on that play.

Strange that Brady didn't get a single passing TD.

edit: Anybody know who's singing the Star Spangled Banner in game two? :lol:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flacco did his part.

Pats over the Niners.
This has been an AFC dominated millennium.
NFC supremacy is ancient history !
:cheers:

RPMDAD

and........

I'm still trying to reflect back to the time when Steven Tyler was a velvety crooner :lmao:

All i can say is the Ravens did much better than i expected all in all thought it was a pretty good game. Really thought the Pats were going to blow them away the whole game, was impressed.

RPMDAD

All i can say is the Ravens did much better than i expected all in all thought it was a pretty good game. Really thought the Pats were going to blow them away the whole game, was impressed.

This is really weird talking about a football championship for the entry into the superbowl, with a local team in the playoff and the thread is titled Steven Tyler, guess there weren't any Md. fans around to root, didn't even rate it's own thread.

MMM_donuts

Tyler, in case anyone was wondering, lost his pipes a LONG time ago and, now that I think about it, a C-17? Probably appropro.

I thought the C-5 was really cool. I love the jets but I also love it when they change it up a little - helicopters, cargo planes......... :nerd:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Hell at least Tyler knew the words. I thought he screamed a lot LESS than I had expected.

He knew the words, but he didn't sing that one crucial part correctly, the same part that the majority get wrong.

It should be:
Oh, say does that star-spangled ban~ner yet wave
Not:
Oh, say does that star-spangled ba~nner yet wave

(Yes, I'm anal about this). :drama:

That (Steven Tyler) was terrible.

More importantly though, I think this year's NFL playoffs, taken as a whole, have been among the best ever. The whole season has been pretty good. Maybe they should do a lookout every year.