Still clutching cell phone

L

ladylara

AMEN! makes me NUTZ to see someone chatting away whilst driving! if someone calls me and they're on their cell - i hang up and tell them to call me later when they aren't driving. i'm not gonna be on the other end of the line when they get in an accident!!

Pete said:
I wonder if the hand was still thumb-typing out a text message?

I guess I'm in the minority here...but I don't see why people make a big deal about talking on the cell phone while driving. Why hasn't anyone made a big deal about talking on the CB radio while driving? :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Speedy70 said:
I guess I'm in the minority here...but I don't see why people make a big deal about talking on the cell phone while driving. Why hasn't anyone made a big deal about talking on the CB radio while driving? :shrug:
Just last week I went through a time warp.....crap I don't even feel like it..

Pete

Repete
Speedy70 said:
Mostly because now days so many drivers are scatter brained twits who lack the coordination, common sense, courtesy and ability to actually pilot thier vehicles let alone do it while talking on a cell phone, fishing around the console for their cigarette lighter while mashing a skip button on their cd player like it is the button on a slow coke machine to get to that Eminem/Bobby Goldsboro/Black Eyed Peas song they are looking for and trying to open their Arizona Green Tea with ginseg. While trying to accomplish tasks that require 10,000,000 brain cells with only 100,000 they slam their whatever you call it hoopty rig into my $37,000 vehicle causing my ass to turn red with anger, my insurance rates to skyrocket, and the mortality statistics to climb.