Stinky women!!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I spent the WORST 40 minutes of my recent past locked in a meeting with some of the foulest smelling women I have EVER had the displeasure to run across! Would you people please, PLEASE, stop coating yourselves in so much CRAP that you can be followed OUTSIDE IN A PARKING LOT by smell alone?!?!

And ONE of you filthy pigs smelled like rotting flesh and glade plug-ins. GO TO A ####ING DOCTOR you disgusting beast!!

4d2008

Thats ok, I was just sitting here at my desk reading your sad story when one of my co-workers came up behind me and started giving me a neck n shoulder rub. THAT WAS AMAZING!!! was sooooo nice.

lovinmaryland

I spent the WORST 40 minutes of my recent past locked in a meeting with some of the foulest smelling women I have EVER had the displeasure to run across! Would you people please, PLEASE, stop coating yourselves in so much CRAP that you can be followed OUTSIDE IN A PARKING LOT by smell alone?!?!

And ONE of you filthy pigs smelled like rotting flesh and glade plug-ins. GO TO A ####ING DOCTOR you disgusting beast!!

40 minutes huh:dead:... did any of that funk stick to your clothes?

lovinmaryland

Thats ok, I was just sitting here at my desk reading your sad story when one of my co-workers came up behind me and started giving me a neck n shoulder rub. THAT WAS AMAZING!!! was sooooo nice.

Sorry a dude giving another dude an shoulder rub is so NOT HOT!!!!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
So is that why you told me not to get close, because YOU had some stomach flu and had been battling diarrhea all night? :frown:

nomoney

thats a little wierd to me

and Kwillia, I saw that - its 70/30 now

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind

I feel for ya!!! :poorbaby: Nothing worse than being crammed in a place with a bunch of stinking people that smell like they haven't bathed in a month and and took a french bath instead!!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
40 minutes huh:dead:... did any of that funk stick to your clothes?

Unfortunately, yes. I can still smell perfume and I'm several miles away back in my own building now. Ridiculous, I swear. Grown women in a "professional" environment and they smells like a bunch of 12 year olds got loose unsupervised in the perfume section of a dollar store!!

I'll deal with it til quiting time but if it were that funky ##### I'd head straight home burn my clothes and take a shower. :barf:

bcp

In My Opinion
Unfortunately, yes. I can still smell perfume and I'm several miles away back in my own building now. Ridiculous, I swear. Grown women in a "professional" environment and they smells like a bunch of 12 year olds got loose unsupervised in the perfume section of a dollar store!!

I'll deal with it til quiting time but if it were that funky ##### I'd head straight home burn my clothes and take a shower. :barf:
try being allergic to perfume and having to deal with that.

perfume should not be allowed in a work environment.
also the reason I had to stop going to church, those old women all try to out stink each other and the whole church becomes a toxic wasteland.