Stinky women!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Hold your nose you big baby.
We had a perfume hog at one of the places I worked a few years back, that was her response. Dont breath.

oh, ok.

so we were out in the parking lot one day right as we had got off work, her drivers window was down on her car, so we lit up a couple cigars, and stood next her window and basically filled her car with smoke.

she came out and was pissed, screaming and yelling about how she couldnt breath in that crap, allergic,, new car,, yada yada yada,,

we told her, Dont breath.

next day she only used a half bottle of perfume instead of the normal 4 bottles.

jenni4

Yay me!
I really think Perfume is obsolete these days with all the sweet and nice smelling deodorants, shampoos, soaps, and fabric softeners. well, I guess you have to use them in the first place to get the benefits. :pete:

I never wear perfume to work and I get compliments all the time and people wanting to know what perfume I'm wearing.

Although, it is frustrating when you do want to wear perfume but you already smell like a million other products.

Mojo

I really think Perfume is obsolete these days with all the sweet and nice smelling deodorants, shampoos, soaps, and fabric softeners. well, I guess you have to use them in the first place to get the benefits. :pete:

I never wear perfume to work and I get compliments all the time and people wanting to know what perfume I'm wearing.

Although, it is frustrating when you do want to wear perfume but you already smell like a million other products.

C-murda got banned awhile ago, but he told me to say "what's up"

bcp

In My Opinion

clean beats cover up any day.
whenever I smell heavy perfume on a woman the first thing I think is that she is covering up some nasty smell coming from an infected ,, well, you get the idea.

W

Wenchy

The bestest birthday present ever. My sister shares my brand of potty humor.

If you want one of your very own: Stinky Face

Attachments

• mrstinky.jpg
    mrstinky.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, this post is just SCREAMING for some Skynard....

"Oo that smell.
Cantcha smell that smell.
Oo that smell.
The smell of it surrounds you..."

I'd post a vid but can't get to YouTube from here.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
I like perfume. Cheap perfume can stink!!! If you purchase something more expensive and don't put the entire bottle on, it can actually smell nice. Also, it depends on body chemistry. I don't care how expensive it is, it can still stink on you if it isn't the right kind. Many of those soaps, softeners don't last.