Stolen money out of purses....

Magnum

Should be Huntin
kwillia said:
Maybe she thought it was you looking for a "happy ending"...:shrug:

Who knows, I did say excuse me you dropped this though, so I didn't look like a nut running up to a woman with $50

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
midnight-walker said:
I left my wallet on top of my truck and a man found it and returned it with the money missing, plus he took coupons :ohwell: But i was thankful that everything else was still in it. I Didnt see the guy who returned it though...

The one who returned it isn't always the same one who emptied it. I found and empty wallet on campus once. The only thing left in it was her student ID which was also our meal cards. I was able to look her up and return it.

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Llwynog said:
The one who returned it isn't always the same one who emptied it. I found and empty wallet on campus once. The only thing left in it was her student ID which was also our meal cards. I was able to look her up and return it.
...and I bet that to this day, she still thinks it was YOU who took the money and then claimed you found it empty!

Llwynog

Thats Welsh for fox.
Voter2002 said:
...and I bet that to this day, she still thinks it was YOU who took the money and then claimed you found it empty!

:shrug: Noone was home I put it in the mail slot.

Steve

Enjoying life!
janey83 said:
:rolleyes: my dad has like 5 copies of that movie, even a copy at work.

Christy has the Gunnery Sergeant Hartman talking doll at work. You press the button and he screams various lines from the movie. :killingme

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
One evening as I was getting out of my truck in a local grocery store, I saw a man walk by with a couple of bags of grocerys. Then I saw a wallet on the ground. I called to him and after he placed his bags in his car he walked over to me patting himself down and asked if I found his wallet. ( He had just walked throught that spot, but I did not " realy see the wallet fall" . As I opened the wallet his quickly gave me his name and identified the state of the ID card. I checked the picture and returned the wallet. I would not have given it to him if it didn't appear to be him. I would have turned it in to the store.