Stomach Biopsy

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
jaie said:
We didn't meet here. We met in person.
Well did you meet after you joined and then realized you were both forumites? Mine joined finally cause all I talked about was the forums all the time so then he started lurking but couldn't see chit chat and all. He finally asked what my user name was and I was almost afraid to say. When I did though he said "Oh I thought that was you" anyway he joined shortly after and the rest is history. :huggy:

jaie

So happy!
Tigerlily said:
Well did you meet after you joined and then realized you were both forumites? Mine joined finally cause all I talked about was the forums all the time so then he started lurking but couldn't see chit chat and all. He finally asked what my user name was and I was almost afraid to say. When I did though he said "Oh I thought that was you" anyway he joined shortly after and the rest is history. :huggy:
Yea we met and then realized we were both forumites.

jaie

So happy!
BRITUSA said:
I had one 2years ago. I just had a scratchy throat afterwards but thats about it :)
My throat is still sore but it went OK. My blood pressure was really low so they would only give me the minimal amout of drugs so I remeber most of it. A lot of gagging and swallowing. Find out about the biopsy in 3 weeks.

BRITUSA

BRITUSA
jaie said:
My throat is still sore but it went OK. My blood pressure was really low so they would only give me the minimal amout of drugs so I remeber most of it. A lot of gagging and swallowing. Find out about the biopsy in 3 weeks.

Oh that was my biggest nightmare!!...... you poor thing. Hope you dont suffer too long with that sore throat........knock them cold drinks ...that will soothe it :)

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
jaie said:

:yay: Let's hope this leads to the answer...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BRITUSA said:
Oh that was my biggest nightmare!!...... you poor thing. Hope you dont suffer too long with that sore throat........knock them cold drinks ...that will soothe it :)
Gray Goose......