Stomach Bug Coming Soon

Bonehead

My youngest son

Had the Australian version of the stomach bug, violent cramps, nothing would stay down, not even plain water. It took him 5 days to get through it.

LuckyMe143

When will this sh!t end? Mini woke up :barf: all over me and finally stopped :barf: about 2 hours ago. Now she's sneezing and farting at the same time. The boy is not looking to hot right now. :cds:

Hank

my war
Exactly, describes my daughter. She got sick Sat. night, and has been wiped out, also. She went to doc today because she had lower back pain, and thought she had a kidney infection. Doc said she was dehydrated, even though she thought she had kept up with liquids. Keeping hydrated is very important!

mamatutu

mama to two
WTF! You seriously have issues. Why would you ever say that about my kids? You need help.

You said I was weird, in wr's mouse thread, and you have continuously gotten on the band wagon where I was concerned, newbie. So get over yourself. I never said anything about your kids. I have had sick kids, too. Again, get over yourself. I think of you as the one, since you are new, that tailgates behind the speeders, and you don't get the ticket. If that is over your head, I am sorry. Speedy recovery to your kiddos. Weirdo.

LuckyMe143

You said I was weird, in wr's mouse thread, and you have continuously gotten on the band wagon where I was concerned, newbie. So get over yourself. I never said anything about your kids. I have had sick kids, too. Again, get over yourself. I think of you as the one, since you are new, that tailgates behind the speeders, and you don't get the ticket. If that is over your head, I am sorry. Speedy recovery to your kiddos. Weirdo.

You are weird. I made a joke in that thread. Sorry you didn't get it. What band wagon? Its not my fault you talk crazy and like a weirdo. I'm a grown ass woman who can make my own mind up about people.

Hank

my war

:lmao: