Attachments

• otter.jpg
    otter.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 104

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
BlackSheep said:
I wonder if it was "the flu" or the tainted peanut butter? :whistle:

Oh no not the peanut butter. I had this last week. It lasted 24 hours but took me 3 more days to regain my strength. A hell of a way to loose 5 pds. It appears to be a pretty contagious virus because I have not been sick for years and could not beleive it when all the sudden :whistle: .

Nanny Pam

Yeah....this bug is a pisser! We all had it. It went thru this daycare like wildfire. One of my Moms have it now. Just yesterday she was bragging that she was the only one who didn't get it.
I wonder if it can attack the same person twice, as she told me this morning her son was getting the poopys again. :confused:

barncat

itsbob said:
Our daycare provider called and gave us the heads up, cancelled care because her son had it, Bubba's been sick all week-end, though you couldn't tell watching him.. he's still happy, smiling, and laughing.. just an occasional projectile vomit.. and exploding diaper..

If we keep the fever under control, he seems to be able to keep the vomitting under control..

Sounds like mine minus the fever. She's going to the docs tomorrow and hopefully we can find a way to plug her butt. She looked lovely last night sitting in murky brown bath water after she unloaded herself during bath time :killingme

princess73

just one of those days...
barncat said:
Sounds like mine minus the fever. She's going to the docs tomorrow and hopefully we can find a way to plug her butt. She looked lovely last night sitting in murky brown bath water after she unloaded herself during bath time :killingme

ew....

It went around at my Mom's this weekend. I hope the kiddo and I don't get it. Both of my nieces, stepdad, grandmother and my mom ended up with it.

jenbengen

Watch it
It just started running through my house. My 3 year old was happy one minute in the van and vomiting everywhere (yes, EVERYWHERE) the next minute. My 6 year old woke up this morning with the same problems. Guess I am next!!

Nanny Pam

Another child and her mother are down with this. I have only 4 kids today.
This is pretty bad. Hubby said the kid admissions at the hospital are way up.
Dehydration.
If you get this shi++y sickness, drink, drink, drink!

purplepassion

Lovin' Life
yuck

My household got it last week. Had to go get my son from his friends house on Saturday night. Ran a fever, throwing up, diarehia. Poor guy has never had both at the same time. Didn't realize he could use the sink or the tub to throw up in while on the toilet. Hit me on Tuesday morning and my husband on Tuesday night. My husband never gets sick other than the occasional cold. My son had to be picked up this past Tuesday because his stomach is still bothering him. It really hits the younger ones harder.

barncat

Nanny Pam said:
Another child and her mother are down with this. I have only 4 kids today.
This is pretty bad. Hubby said the kid admissions at the hospital are way up.
Dehydration.
If you get this shi++y sickness, drink, drink, drink!

That's what we did with the baby, upped her water intake to make sure she didn't get dehydrated. Her pet name this week is Shi++y Bitty :lmao:

C5gal

Yep you can get it a second time. I had it last year around Christmas and then again in February, twice as bad and twice as long. It was awful.

Christy

b*tch rocket
purplepassion said:
My household got it last week. Had to go get my son from his friends house on Saturday night. Ran a fever, throwing up, diarehia. Poor guy has never had both at the same time. Didn't realize he could use the sink or the tub to throw up in while on the toilet. Hit me on Tuesday morning and my husband on Tuesday night. My husband never gets sick other than the occasional cold. My son had to be picked up this past Tuesday because his stomach is still bothering him. It really hits the younger ones harder.

I've got it. :barf: :frown: :dead:

Pete

Repete
And after hurling 4 times this evening he just woke up and tried to make it to his "emergency bucket" and blasted his bed. :frown:

Got his blankets changed and now he is asleep again. It is going to be a long night.

SoMDGirl42

We all had it in November, and lucky us, got to experience it again this weekend! I'm so sick of being sick.

COME ON SPRING!

Toxick

Splat
The littlest Toxlet got it first the Friday before last. He finally seemed to shake it yesterday.

During the time he had it, the other two ninjae got it, I got it - had to take 2 days off work - and Mrs Toxick got it for 2 days.

It is a nasty bug.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
My entire family had it the first week of March, it started with the babies and went to the adults, lots of people at work are still suffering with it.

Couple cases of poop stained underwears sent people home early recently.